Evil Hypnosis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Evil Hypnosis

Postby goodenough » January 29th, 2014, 1:32 pm

So this topic came up on a forum about evil hypnosis. Hypnosis that makes you into a pedophile or serial killer, you know, that type of thing.

I jokingly pretended to fight the urge to make these files but honestly it sounds kind of fun. Then this guy appeals to me saying he would love to try them if I made some as long as they didn't cause him to physically hurt or kill himself.

While I have misgivings about releasing such files to the public, I may decide to send this guy the files if I make them. The only possible way I could let myself do this is if I pair it with a cure file, a reverse effects, put you back to normal file. And the context would be more of a "let yourself indulge in these fantasies in a healthy way," type thing (if that makes sense).

I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want to harm the hypnosis community. Is this just a rotten idea through and through? Or does it have possibility?
goodenough

Postby Endo » January 29th, 2014, 1:39 pm

Lemme get this straight. You want to create files that make you want to rape or kill someone for sexual pleasure?

Right there, that should be your cue. Just out of self-preservation, forget any morals or ethics for a second. Let's say that this guy uses these files, does some things, and then implicates you. He could plead all sorts of ignorance, brainwashing, etc., and you'd go down for all the shit he did.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby goodenough » January 29th, 2014, 2:27 pm

Thank you Endo. Sobering and eye-opening advice. I guess I should clarify by saying that I had something much more mild in store. I was thinking more along the lines of inducing a phobia in someone and erotcizing it. Like making someone afraid of insects and the fear of insects makes them horny.

No pedo-files, no murder, rape or anything harmful. Just... a curse file with a little more bite to it.
goodenough

Postby ProfessorPig » January 29th, 2014, 11:27 pm

I think endo is right on about the legal issues that you may run into.

I saw a post chewtoy made about his experience at deep mind dark wood. he referenced a hypnotist named mr. dream who had a theory on ethical evil hypnosis that i quite enjoyed.

he called his theory the "muahahaa test". the idea is simple, what your doing is ok as long as you can describe it and say muahahaa after it and it sounds appropriate. ""Because," he said, "no-one ever says, 'I'm going to isolate you from all your sources of emotional support and convince you that no-one understands you but me and make you rely on my approval for your only source of self-esteem... Muahahaa!'" And that's the real unethical-abuse sort of territory."
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges