Slave food - dog food

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Slave food - dog food

Postby chastitymancs » April 14th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for a curse file that centres on eating (human consumable) dog meat, drive me to eat each evening etc.

Can anyone point me in the direction?

Thanks
chastitymancs

Postby Endo » April 14th, 2014, 4:53 pm

I'm 99% certain that we don't have anything like that.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby chastitymancs » April 15th, 2014, 1:21 am

thought as much, are there any tist's interested in helping out?

happy to compensate for time.
chastitymancs

Postby chastitymancs » April 17th, 2014, 1:03 am

So curses.... Are they real, do they work, would it be possible to work with someone to develop three for me....

first to do with chastity, pref long term or permanent use of my steelworxx looker 02 - anything here to link the wear to need or anxiety if out. massive frustration without the ability to cum.

secondly the need to wear slave uniform which is 24/7 nappies and other items such as scally wear certain brands of clothes?

thirdly what i eat? for example. each night I lock my self in my cage, and eat (human edible) dog meat, feel disgusted by it but always finish it and have positive feeling about my true slave self... each tie i see dog food in a supermarket or advert i get an overwhelming desire to eat?

are these things to extreme, are they possible, am I asking too much.
would love to work with a tist to try and achieve these - I have done all three in real life but always chicken out at some point. happy to compensate people for thier time after we have built some trust etc.

thanks in advance...
chastitymancs

Postby subjami » July 24th, 2014, 7:45 pm

blush. I like part of this hypnosis cause of the pet fantasy of mine. How bout going into heat when you seen male dogs.
subjami

Postby OxyFemboi » July 24th, 2014, 9:34 pm

I've heard that dog food does not contain all the nutrients that humans need. You need to supplement the dog food with multi-vitamins and/or multi-minerals.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby subjami » July 25th, 2014, 5:04 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:I've heard that dog food does not contain all the nutrients that humans need. You need to supplement the dog food with multi-vitamins and/or multi-minerals.

You are correct on this
subjami

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges