A file i would love to have, request:

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A file i would love to have, request:

Postby ShadowMouse67z » May 30th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Please tell me I am a BIG FAT PIG a horrid repulsive disgusting sow that eats non fucking stop and has the moat appalling manners n habits, a cow that doesn't know how to stop fucking eating and will never cease blowing up like a fucking balloon! Yes i long for and crave to hear such obese affirmations, all in a kinda positive light too to encourage me to listen and gladly accept this as the true real truth of who and what i am. say every possible name and fatty comment you can think up at me. let the put downs and mockery flow make me feel like one big porky tubby hog! make me into some foul horrible repulsive pig that is just sickening to be around, farting belching you name it.
theres no weight i wont dream of swelling up to 400 500 600 pounds? maby more! i dont care im a nasty horrible cow, every pound i pack on is pride for my fat fulled ego. eating is a repulsive disgusting habit and what im doing to myself is soo horrid for my health. and that why i need to keep at it, love it. i deserve this massive size and repugnant fate ;)
ShadowMouse67z
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowMouse67z » May 30th, 2014, 9:13 pm

I hope someone can do this request
ShadowMouse67z
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » June 13th, 2014, 3:30 am

I would just like to say that even children have had heart attacks because of obesity. So, this feeling you have is attractive now, in the long run your spiritual, physical, emotional well being can be ruined and cause shorten life span. I do hope you choose to be healthy. I do realize that fetishes can sometimes become apart of the brains function yet you have a choice.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ShadowMouse67z » July 19th, 2014, 5:15 am

bumping this thread, still looking
ShadowMouse67z
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges