anus stretching?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

anus stretching?

Postby razinthe1st » May 16th, 2010, 8:56 am

Hi
im into butt-plugs and would like to increase the size of the plugs but im facing strong resistance from my anal muscles
is there a file to help me with that?
ie to help me relax and stretch my anus or to make it painless?

thanks
razinthe1st

Re: anus stretching?

Postby angel123 » May 20th, 2010, 12:55 pm

razinthe1st wrote:Hi
im into butt-plugs and would like to increase the size of the plugs but im facing strong resistance from my anal muscles
is there a file to help me with that?
ie to help me relax and stretch my anus or to make it painless?

thanks

There is a good site that sells sex toys and they also have a forum to discuss everything regarding sex and toys. You don't have to buy anything to join the community and if you actively participate they send you free samples to try too !!! :wink:

The site is : Lovehoney.com

I also seriously think you need to rest up from pushing your body too much, maybe your mind is resisting for a reason ? :?
Good luck anyway
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby razinthe1st » August 3rd, 2012, 6:57 am

i still need to stretch my anal canal
so any thing you can do to help me relax my muscles will be good.
razinthe1st

Postby deleteduser1 » April 22nd, 2013, 11:16 pm

I'd recommend [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1664/Cardigan---Anal-Ecstasy-with-superfast-induction.php]Cardigan's Anal Ecstasy[/url]. As well as increasing your desire to get "something... anything..." in your ass, it also works on your willingness and desire to open up and let it all in.
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » April 23rd, 2013, 7:43 am

As a fellow anal newbie, I cannot stress the importance of going slow and warming up. You don't want to dampen the pain, because if it's painful, then you're doing it wrong.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby deleteduser1 » April 23rd, 2013, 6:27 pm

Very much agree with Endo. You're not actually stretching the anus like you'd stretch your hamstring. You're letting it go properly for the first time since you were tiny and allowing yourself to overcome that tightness is a slow process.

The trick is deep relaxation - more than that, though, that you come to build a deep yearning to have larger things in you. There's so much repression around opening your anus, that you need to do more than "allow", you need "welcome" and "crave".
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges