Partner support for feminisation

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Partner support for feminisation

Postby mikejayuk » May 27th, 2010, 6:15 pm

There is an abundance of files to help feminise me and satisfy the majority of sexual preferences.

However just as important is to have the support and encouragement of your partner, if you have one. It would be great to have some subtle files that could help remove her inhibitions/need to conform to the perceived social norm and at the same time generate feelings of pleasure and satisfaction from helping me and seeing me feminised.

Is this new ground or are there files that I have yet to discover?
mikejayuk

Postby mikejayuk » May 27th, 2010, 7:27 pm

Can you point me in the right direction? - Thanks
mikejayuk

Postby mikejayuk » May 29th, 2010, 6:05 am

Thanks for your suggestion but I think you have mis understood what I was looking for.

There are lots of files to help feminise men like myself, but I am looking for files that will make my female partner want to encourage me in my feminisation. I have not found any files which would address her inhibitions or suggest to her that she would enjoy feminising her partner. Currently she is bound by social conventions and doesn't see the why or any point in me wanting to be feminised.
mikejayuk

Postby dottie » May 29th, 2010, 10:09 pm

mikejayuk wrote:Thanks for your suggestion but I think you have mis understood what I was looking for.

There are lots of files to help feminise men like myself, but I am looking for files that will make my female partner want to encourage me in my feminisation. I have not found any files which would address her inhibitions or suggest to her that she would enjoy feminising her partner. Currently she is bound by social conventions and doesn't see the why or any point in me wanting to be feminised.

There really aren't files like that on this site. As far as I know, it's not that no one has thought of it before, but that there are practical concerns. If your partner isn't into your feminization, how do you convince them to listen to the file? And sneaking it into their ears surreptitiously (while they sleep or in the background of their iPod, etc.) is unethical. So to make such a file seems like an effort which will not be useful to anyone.

I have sympathy for your dilemma -- it takes a while for a partner to accept a TG's situation, and many just can't handle it. There's lots of stuff to handle -- "why would anyone want to do that?" "I don't feel like the girl in the relationship anymore" "does this make you gay?" "does this make ME gay if I accept it?" "does this make me gay if I like it and I help you?" etc., etc.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges