new scripts

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

new scripts

Postby ukhypnoman » March 13th, 2011, 8:05 am

Im currently working on scripts that trigger an orgasm, when someone receives a text or hears a word
It is aimed for women, but not necessarily just for.
Has anyone already done this, or has any input they find works
When done, i will be putting it in here
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 15th, 2011, 10:19 pm

This is one of the most common ideas. Everyone has their own versions of "Trigorgasm" and they're all usually hit or mist.

For most people the sensation when triggered is a sort of "mental orgasm" where their body tenses up and they sort of feel like they might be having an orgasm, but without any of the biological reactions being there(including the releasing of the right chemicals to make it a real orgasm.)

Some files work better than others and with intense training some people have managed to be able to orgasm on command, but usually it takes more than single file's suggestions to reach that point.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby ukhypnoman » March 16th, 2011, 9:43 am

thanks for that,
I am actually a fully qualified hypnotherapist, and have created many scripts for use with my clients, that involve physical changes due to a trigger, so its interesting that it tends not to be as physical...
Will work a little further on this, to create the right induction to work rith it, and a physical association thats strong enough
If anyone has anything they want to add, please do
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Postby CharredSoul » March 16th, 2011, 6:07 pm

the thing with this is that there are hypnotist just give a suggestion of having an orgasm simple but not very effective, i would prefer an awe-gasm myself. which contains suggestions of pleasure and building on that experience, know what feelings are liked before, during orgasm, to use in your suggestions
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby ukhypnoman » March 16th, 2011, 6:18 pm

any hypnotherpist worth his salts makes sure the script he uses works on the persons own abilities.
My issue / difficulty is creating something anyone can use, and develop to their own circumstances.
This sort of script has to be done face to face for the hypnotist and "client", as you need the reaction of the person to happen, before using the next part. That builds the physical link, and creates a solid reaction to the trigger.
Recordings are good for somethings, but for depth, it needs that input. I actually do offer certain people on here face to face sessions, partly because of my erotic interest, and partly because it works ten times better.
ukhypnoman
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges