Hypnotic video sessions

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic video sessions

Postby botboy » March 28th, 2011, 11:43 am

With all the requests from members requesting to be hypnotized, It seems to me that a talented hypnotist could make alot of money by doing live pay per view web cam podcasts or one on one video sessions. It would be greatly appreciated by many who want to improve themselves or explore a fetish.
botboy

Re: Hypnotic video sessions

Postby Jeshi » March 30th, 2011, 10:30 pm

botboy wrote:With all the requests from members requesting to be hypnotized, It seems to me that a talented hypnotist could make alot of money by doing live pay per view web cam podcasts or one on one video sessions. It would be greatly appreciated by many who want to improve themselves or explore a fetish.

This is an Alot
This is Alot of fire
I wonder what an Alot of money would look like?

Anyways, the idea you suggested is pretty much just the pay-file section of this site. It's audio files instead of webcam but there is the option to upload videos, people just don't.

And there are lots of hypnotists that offer one-on-one video sessions out there, I've seen a few, I don't remember them but I've definitely seen them.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby botboy » March 31st, 2011, 11:34 am

You're funny!
botboy

Re: Hypnotic video sessions

Postby Enargo » March 31st, 2011, 5:57 pm

Jeshi wrote:
botboy wrote:With all the requests from members requesting to be hypnotized, It seems to me that a talented hypnotist could make alot of money by doing live pay per view web cam podcasts or one on one video sessions. It would be greatly appreciated by many who want to improve themselves or explore a fetish.

This is an Alot
This is Alot of fire
I wonder what an Alot of money would look like?

Anyways, the idea you suggested is pretty much just the pay-file section of this site. It's audio files instead of webcam but there is the option to upload videos, people just don't.

And there are lots of hypnotists that offer one-on-one video sessions out there, I've seen a few, I don't remember them but I've definitely seen them.

Hyperbole and a half FTW :D
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges