Need a file to tell me it's okay to be open to imagination.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Need a file to tell me it's okay to be open to imagination.

Postby FurryMorph92 » April 15th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Hi. I'm a long time listener to files. But I can barely get into it. I used to have a huge imagination as a child and got scolded for it. Could someone create a file, telling the listener that it's completely okay to be open to different perceptions and visualization? Preferably a female voice, a very comforting one.
FurryMorph92

Postby Jeshi » April 15th, 2011, 11:46 pm

You were scolded for having an imagination? When did you grow up the 18th century?

I think you should try to put your imagination to use and write out what it is specifically that you'd like to hear so someone can record it.

Although it is true that as people grow older their imaginations dwindle on their own, regardless of whether they were scolded as children.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby bandler » April 16th, 2011, 12:14 am

Jeshi wrote:...

Although it is true that as people grow older their imaginations dwindle on their own, regardless of whether they were scolded as children.

Where did you get this idea? My imagination is thriving now as much or more than it did 30 years ago.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby commoncollapse » April 16th, 2011, 5:57 pm

You just need to get out and experience more stuff. It sounds like anxiety issues. I was really bad with that. Try meditation first before you do hypnosis. It worked for me, but i'm no self-help book.
commoncollapse

Postby MrPleasure » April 16th, 2011, 9:20 pm

I would be up to making it, but man here. Deep voice though. Let me know
MrPleasure

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges