revenge

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

revenge

Postby camo1994 » May 23rd, 2011, 12:07 am

please make a file to make a person a nerd. my step brother is always making fun of me and calling me a nerd. last week he gave me a huge wedgie followed by a swirly in the toilet. please make a file to turn him into a nerd. i know he is susceptible to hypnotism because he listens to the weight lifting and athletic files on his iPod and i could load the file on it and he wouldn't notice because he plays through a playlist when he sleeps he is always making fun of me for being small and wearing glasses. i want him to know what it feels like to be a weak scrawny and nerdy. for him to act like a nerd and look like one. please help me and give him the works. you can make it general so other people could use it for there own reasons i would probably be really popular someone please do this
camo1994

Postby ocntrl » May 23rd, 2011, 4:48 am

Assuming this would work and your brother feels like a nerd.

The only things you will have accomplished is getting your brother of your back and confirm that nerds are weak.

So what are you going to do the next time someone calls you a nerd?

Why don't you take another approach and listen to a file yourself to build your confidence? Attitude and the way you act are a lot more important than physical attributes when you interact with people.

Address the root cause, you feeling like a weak nerd, or go after the result, you being bullied.

What do you think is the best long term solution?
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges