robot bodybuilder ...looking for ideas

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

robot bodybuilder ...looking for ideas

Postby joecomp2000 » May 31st, 2011, 6:42 pm

I have been thinking about this and looking for help to flesh out this idea...
if you have ever been on a tread mill ...it is a natural place to trace..similar to driving hypnosis...

I have been contemplating setting up a suggestion to slip into a trance for a better workout ..

split the brain into 4 personalities
the robot ( does the workout ..no feeling, no pain...just working out)
the coach ( make sure that mindless robot is doing the WO proper )
the planner ( planning for the next weightlifting workout in detail )
and finally the guy listening to tunes...( or some sort of mental training you might be interested in....given what I have seen posts of jock dumbing script or muscle slave of some sort ..?)

end of treadmill...you have a plan, you do the whole thing and hardly remember the actual WO

repeating the process for the weightlifting workout
except there would be no planner ...you don't need to plan aerobics
coaches job is to watch proper form , and make sure that robot is not cheating...this also has the advantage that the ego that pushes you to lift to much ( and there fore reduce chance of injury) is kept in check

I have looked through some of the robot scripts and they are rather long and more involved than would be practical...
also not really sure how to approach the coach...the coach should be detached and if possible only an observer

now is this even possible ..or would the movement prevent a proper trance...

give me your input
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 2nd, 2011, 3:27 pm

I am going to work on this and post the script ....I would appreciate feedback one there...give me a couple of weeks
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

posted first beta

Postby joecomp2000 » June 8th, 2011, 8:51 am

joecomp2000 wrote:I am going to work on this and post the script ....I would appreciate feedback one there...give me a couple of weeks

looking for help... let me know any ideas...still trying to bring in planner and rest of brain...or if you want something else ..I am open to suggestions.. maybe if this is clean enough should end up on hypno-files..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Re: posted first beta---thnks for the feedbacka

Postby joecomp2000 » June 9th, 2011, 8:59 am

reply to constructive comment on beta..V1 thanks for the feedback.. and you are right... I must have been too close to see it ...on reflection the beginning needs work,. more definition more imaginary and imagination .. however that seems to also be an opportunity to fill in the blanks I am after.. the advantage to the the previous file "the voice " ( an amazing piece of work IMHO) was that was a transformation from a man to women...and that is something that didn't need defining... where as I am creating a robot for working out ..specifically to be the bodybuilder ..subservient to a merciless coach's voice that doesn't care about pain only muscle growth .the coach also needs to be created ...I think if I define the robot first, the coach second and while I am at it the planner and everything else.. the rest would flow better....Also as in "the voice" I originally though that the coach should only be for the work out ... but truth be told he needs to be 24/7. this is a total transformation..not just a few great workouts. 24/7 watching the diet , make sure there is enough rest.. ( go to bed robot ) etc... I also should say I was planning to break this into parts.... different session for increasing the clarity...the planner and everything else should be fleshed out in a different session.. depending on the workout ..I also wanted to get the planner to be more dynamic depending on the workout to be done ... ie back, vs chest vs legs.. but that is for the future ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 12th, 2011, 11:31 am

beta2 is posted ... thank you for the constructive criticism...
quick summary of changes..
first an affirmation that this is what you want to become...ie bodybuilder robot
next a quick visual of you in the future ..along with your team
introduction of the coach , planner and E-guy
correction in script for flow...
added hormone and sleep scripts
and a little more for flow...

looking for flow feedback , and ideas

I am honoured someone though enough of the beta 1 to record it ...
too bad they didn't know Beta 2 was al most ready..
I am going to let this one stew for a while unless there is a major mistake that needs correcting...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 13th, 2011, 6:12 pm

hypnopetwannab is working on an mp3 for beta 2

with 20 downloads of beta 1 mp3 in less than 2 days ..I am glad to see that there are people interested..

again I plan on beta2 being out there for a while...unless there is something obviously wrong..

I think Beta 2 is much more filled out ...more close to what I am after ..

Joe
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 18th, 2011, 8:04 pm

I think Beta 2 is much more filled out ...
I recorded and posted ... I can't wait to try it....
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 21st, 2011, 5:51 pm

beta3 is posted
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

beta 3

Postby joecomp2000 » February 4th, 2012, 7:58 pm

beta 3 is out there for a while .. any comments
any requests ... email me
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » February 11th, 2012, 6:02 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:beta3 is posted

there is a mistype beta3 robot bodybyuilder ( extra y ) search for bodybuilder and it ill not come up.. so search for robot it should come up
sorry for the mistake
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges