Muscle Pain

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Muscle Pain

Postby Akita » June 19th, 2011, 1:18 pm

An idea for working out. When you work out, at times you will feel that burn on that part of your body. Each time you complete a repetition, that warm tingling burn on the muscles being worked on will be there. Some way is needed to make working out more easier/effective to work with the subconscious mind. :o
Akita

Re: Muscle Pain

Postby joecomp2000 » June 19th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Akita wrote:An idea for working out. When you work out, at times you will feel that burn on that part of your body. Each time you complete a repetition, that warm tingling burn on the muscles being worked on will be there. Some way is needed to make working out more easier/effective to work with the subconscious mind. :o

there is basically 3 type of pain... there is fatigue pain...that is from oxygen depletion.. which is what I believe you referring to.. there is injury pain...which you do not want to block..and then there is the pain from a good workout indicating you are healing ( usually the day after) and due to latic acid build up...

I just did the robot bodybuilder mp3 ..but that may be more than what you are after... one line in there it "feel no fatigue pain" maybe you can crop it down for you use.. or just steal that line for your own use...

Peace out Joe
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkerlife » August 23rd, 2011, 5:21 pm

I'd like to see something like military style discipline instilled into a bodybuilding file. That would get me me pretty motivated, make me feel like I was in basic, trying to push myself.
darkerlife

Postby VeryGnawty » August 24th, 2011, 8:20 am

darkerlife wrote:I'd like to see something like military style discipline instilled into a bodybuilding file. That would get me me pretty motivated, make me feel like I was in basic, trying to push myself.

That is actually a really good idea. The file could make you want to discipline yourself, and encourage you to enjoy discipline.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

sounds good

Postby joecomp2000 » August 25th, 2011, 6:52 am

discipline is key...showing up to the gym .. is one thing..but if you are walking around yapping .. you might as well have stayed home ...it is discipline that makes you keep the pace ..finish the workout ..do it all .. it is discipline that gets you to write down a plan for the workout ( roaming around with out focus is just as bad ) and every one will tell you diet discipline is key , huge ...some say as high as 80% ( I think that is high ...but I will not say it is un-important ).
Like to see where you go with this ..
Joe
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges