New Secretary training files held for feedback ransom

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

New Secretary training files held for feedback ransom

Postby Anonymous-1710 » July 17th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Yes that's correct I will not make any new files in this series until I have received at least 20 comments to this post about what additions, improvements, fantasies, and general ideas for future secretary training files. I enjoy making these files but I am making them for you all, so I'd to hear from you.

Additionally, please feel free to script, modify, or voice (esp if your female) any of the existing files.

-Anon
Anonymous-1710

Postby Anonymous-1710 » August 10th, 2011, 3:36 am

Thank you for getting the ball rolling tanya :)
Anonymous-1710

Postby lucia-emilie » September 20th, 2011, 1:14 pm

I just think you need to slow it down. it moves WAY to fast.
personally i would have spent 2 files setting up the need to become a secretary/how to dress/subservient attitude

ramped it up over 2 more on the 4th added more of a sexual theme but other than that i like this series shame it's being held to ransom as it is just an innocent series that wouldn't hurt anyone... probably.

And maybe a nother part like 2a. in leading to a more sissy style of dressing.
It's fun to believe
lucia-emilie

Postby sicksecretary » January 10th, 2012, 5:20 am

obviously (see my nick) I loved your series a LOT. Well, besides fitting my nick, it's very well done and very erotic but I too felt like it was moving a little fast in the end. still i wouldnt want to discourage you, it's been wonderful to listen to each and every part of it.

I personally loved the part where i wet myself, the thought of my employer doing THAT to me in order to teach me my status ist just... yummy.

what i'd find thrilling: To be "sexual-harrassment-untrained" so to speak, i.e. to learn that it's perfectly acceptable for my male colleagues to slap my tushy and so on. I always loved the image of me as a submissive mad-men style secretary who's made to "get the files from the bottom drawer" and then leered at and groped by her colleagues...
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby Anonymous-1710 » January 11th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Sexual harassment untraining, I think that might just be the title of the next file if we ever get enough replies. Thank you for the great ideas secretary. It sounds like at least the people that have responded so far want more tease. Do people like video or audio only files?
Anonymous-1710

Postby sicksecretary » January 12th, 2012, 1:23 am

I personally prefer audio only, as I like to listen laying down with my eyes closed. But that's my personal taste.
Last edited by sicksecretary on January 12th, 2012, 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

not what I perfer

Postby prissed » January 12th, 2012, 7:19 am

I am not so into the sissy idea for hypno so don't listen myself but me and GF would like to know if it's bio girl friendly for her to train in the docile servent aspect.
prissed

Postby sicksecretary » January 12th, 2012, 8:26 am

Some ideas for Sexual Harrassment Untraining. Lessons to be learned:

-every kind of sexual advance or remark by male staff members is to be considered a compliment,
-a good secretary derives great pleasure out of being complimented by male coworkers
-a good secretary thanks a male coworker when he compliments her in any way, by smiling warmly at him and saying "thank you Sir!"
-a good secretary notices when a male coworker is interested in her sexually and instinctively reacts in a positive, helpful and reinforcing manner. This behavior should be deeply embedded into her subconscious mind and illustrated by examples, to help the training process.

Examples for positive, helpful and reinforcing behavior:
-secretary notices male coworker's gaze on her breasts -> undoes button on her blouse
-secretary notices male coworker looking at her legs -> rubs them together sensually as she sits
-secretary notices male coworker looking at her ass -> drops a pen and bends over for it
-secretary feels a wandering hand on the elevator -> leans into it and supports the exploration

And of course it could go further than that, but as I said before I am a friend of subtlety ;-)
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Re: not what I perfer

Postby Anonymous-1710 » January 12th, 2012, 3:54 pm

prissed wrote:I am not so into the sissy idea for hypno so don't listen myself but me and GF would like to know if it's bio girl friendly for her to train in the docile servent aspect.

Yes all the secretary files are designed with biologically females in mind, and to increase submissive, sexual attitudes. Sissies will probably enjoy them too if they are in a feminine mindset, so I can't say these are just for the girls but that is who they are aimed at, there are no explicit sissy themes in the files so far, hopefully your girlfriend will enjoy the files.
Anonymous-1710

thanks

Postby prissed » January 13th, 2012, 6:23 am

new idea would tie in other fetishes like a janitor(maid) or caterer(cook) that the "secretary" believes they contacted and coordinated with instead of that they did the work as.
prissed

My input, thank you!

Postby Plaat » February 8th, 2012, 11:25 pm

I like Prissy's ideas as they go to the heart of the direction you can take. It goes with other comments made, but I want you to keep going as you go slowly, but you break up lessons to make manageable file sizes. I suggest as a theme for many files to come, focus on thoughts and specifics. Blank will make you think blank. or blank will make you say blank. I love direct, easy commands, and the verbal repetition is always a plus.

Last, is lesson 3 a video? if so how do I access it? I'm ripping to watch it. Thanks al ot, your files are much easier to deal with they Little miss sewdgy.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby prissed » March 23rd, 2012, 4:51 am

new idea is "side job" as opposed to erlier suggestion the subject knows they are not doing secritary work but thinks moonlighting is a proper part of the job with prefered choices as private stripper work is only with trusted "clients" if in relationship will believe SO is client and not perform for other people. if no safe guards may actualy cause person to seek a club to work at or can be tailored to encourage such. i also want to encourage the wardrobe control suggestion for the series. sundresses as casual or sheer blouse with skirt either short to point sitting shows underthings or tight to limiting motion. special events may include wear of dress or if more private only intimates
prissed

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges