Update needed for this site to help females transistion also

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Update needed for this site to help females transistion also

Postby lobomojer » August 15th, 2011, 10:48 pm

I am calling for a few additions to this website firstly for the files search feature to have the category masculinization added with at least the sub-category sex change and for this to show results of files geared towards female-to-male transformation for the female audience. I realize this is somewhat of a big change so I figured it would be a good idea to do a poll and then see about asking the webmaster/site manager to make this change. The other change I am calling is for every file geared for the male audience for male-to-female transformation/sex change to have an equivalent/counterpart but only geared for the female audience for them to have female-to-male transformation/sex change, and this second one I am willing help out as much as I can.

FYI in case you don't already know FTM is same as female-to-male and MTF is same as male-to-female.

Also check out this discussion that inspired me to do this: [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6168&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15[/url][/url]
lobomojer

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges