Cause a smoking fetish?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Cause a smoking fetish?

Postby Nachtmahr666 » August 28th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Can someone make a hypnosis mp3 to give oneself a smoking fetish? This is a fetish I and likely a few others have been interested in for a while, and making it gender neutral would be a plus too.

Anyone up for the task?
Nachtmahr666

Postby BearBoy83 » August 28th, 2011, 2:59 pm

yeah cause theres nothing more arousing then when your subjects start coughing up blood and eventually get cancer and die
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » August 28th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Hey now, as far as disgusting habits go smoking rates pretty low compared to other stuff on here, so can we non-smokers bring some tolerance up in this bitch?
...though the fact is that a simple file search would have given an answer.
Really, majorpixel has about the only such files... my search yielded twelve, though ten were pay files.
I am not providing links because people need to learn how to use the search function, and since I've narrowed the field so much it should be easier now.
P.S. I searched Title/Description=smok. Not all the results are smoking fetish files, but all of majorpixel's files that came up were.
... before using these files, I'd heavily recommend first taking a look at yourself and trying to figure out why smoking turns you on, since your fetish may actually not be so clear-cut. If there's anything healthier you can do, do that instead. Otherwise fine, I'm not about to stop you from living your life as you see fit. Just keep in mind that even if smoking was ever considered cool, it isn't now, so don't expect much sympathy.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BearBoy83 » August 29th, 2011, 10:58 am

I was being facetious
I guess I should have added a wink at the end
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » August 29th, 2011, 12:17 pm

Ah, I SEE WUT U DID THAR
EXCEPT I DIDN'T AND THEN
...Yeah.
That's the thing about face-to-face communication... it's harder to miss facetiousness.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges