Involuntary, oblivious and innocent body showoff

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Involuntary, oblivious and innocent body showoff

Postby sicksecretary » November 16th, 2011, 12:16 pm

An email master has "programmed" my mind in a way so that I am behaving like a little bit of a tease at the office, but unlike the effects of some (more extreme) files I have tried, the behavior is tailored specifically to meet my needs:

-Not voluntary i.e. i don't consciously have to trigger myself, the behavior just sets in randomly (or so it feels) at some point throughout the day.

-Oblivious, meaning that I don't realize what I'm doing until I am in the middle of doing it, or until it's already over.

-Innocent, meaning that it's nothing too obvious like exposing myself, that would get me into trouble. In my case, I simply asked for things like occasionally bending over in a provocative way before my colleagues, maybe a little longer than necessary, but still in a way so that it can still pass as unintentional. And that's exactly what I'm doing, but it's waaay more fun this way than it would be to just do such things intentionally.

I thought this kind of thing might be nice as an audio file? Something to listen to that increases the effects over time?

:-) just a thought
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby rcbrest » November 16th, 2011, 2:28 pm

Sounds like you're having fun =)
rcbrest

Postby sicksecretary » November 16th, 2011, 2:30 pm

guilty as charged :oops:
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoCactus » November 16th, 2011, 2:58 pm

I remember helping one girl many moons ago with something similar. I had forgotten all about it. It also included that when someone approached her and she was sitting at her desk, she would look at the crotch (if they were male) for a moment before moving her eyes up, again not long enough to be considered inappropriate or get her in trouble. I never thought about making it into a file before though...

And yes, she also reported enjoying it rather a lot ;)
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby sicksecretary » November 16th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Darn that sounds hot. It's hard to believe that it wasn't me that time...! But it wasn't, I am sure I would remember.
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » November 19th, 2011, 11:33 pm

I've noticed lots of guys do this sort of thing, where they use the very bottom of their shirt to wipe sweat from their face, thereby showing off their entire chest briefly.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges