Stinky Diaper Addiction

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Stinky Diaper Addiction

Postby JackTheWriter » December 11th, 2011, 11:13 pm

With all the diaper related files on here I am kind of surprised that this hasn't been done yet. The idea is simple, the person who listens to the file will become more and more addicted to the smell of a used diaper. If he/she only pees in diapers then it will only be the smell of a urine soaked diaper that he/she is addicted to but if the listener does both, then the smell of both will be part of the addiction. The listener will not only be addicted to the smell of his/her own used diaper, but also used diapers of others. However the listener will also want to keep this his/her own special secret unless he/she hears someone say "I love stinky diapers". Then the listener will gladly share his/her obsession with that person, but that person only.
Last edited by JackTheWriter on December 12th, 2011, 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby JackTheWriter » December 12th, 2011, 2:03 pm

The more I think about it, there should be two more additions to this. The first would be a suggestion to enhance and prolong your perception of the smell. I know for me, after 5-10 minutes I no longer can smell my messy diaper even though I know that it still stinks. You get acclimated to the stench and no longer notice it. I wonder if you can remove this acclimation through hypnosis. I would like it to be a progressive thing where the more you listen to the file, the stronger the smell is and the longer it lasts.

The second change would be to separate the smell of a stinky diaper from the smell of a stinky bathroom. The listener will love the smell of a stinky diaper but hate the smell of a stinky bathroom. He/she might even become sick when he/she smells a dirty toilet. Even though the smell is the same, whatever it is attached to will determine whether the person loves or hates the smell.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges