Hypno Humiliating Underwear

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hypno Humiliating Underwear

Postby michaels » December 30th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Hey WMMers!

Would anyone else be interested in a file that installs triggers to turn every pair in to vibrating underwear that turns on every time you're near an attractive person? The vibrations get stronger and louder whenever they look at you, and vibrate everywhere your underwear touches skin. The more aroused you get, the more embarrassed and humiliated you get. As more humiliation washes over you, the more aroused you get. Even though no one says anything out loud, your Hypno Humiliating underwear gives you the ability to hear their thoughts. And their thoughts get louder and louder.

What are they saying? How should this play out? Does anyone have any suggestions? Are their any hypnotist willing to take on this idea?

If so, Thank You!
michaels

Postby Haxsaw » January 3rd, 2012, 8:16 pm

Dear Friend,
I have had some request humiliating and embarrassing files, also. I love your file idea and will make it today. I will cast it as part of my Stage Hypnosis Show.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges