Clownification

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Clownification

Postby JackTheWriter » February 6th, 2012, 7:07 am

This is a fetish that I've had for a while and I was wondering if anyone else was interested in this too. Basically it is the idea of either slowly or quickly transforming into a clown. Your skin whitens, your lips and cheeks turn bright red, your hair crows wildly and changes to a bright color, your feet double in length, you wear a zany outfit with white gloves. I thought this would be an interesting idea for hypnosis since from the looks of it it hasn't been done(at least not here). I put an idea along these lines called "They are All Laughing at You" on the voting page.

With this particular file idea you would see yourself as being a clown and think that others see you that way too. But it does not make you feel like you are funny and has quite the opposite effect. It makes you very self-conscious when you hear any sound of laughter. Once triggered, it would evoke very strong feelings of embarrassment and humiliation until you are untriggered.

Other files could focus on the behavior and mindset of a clown but I am in it more for the humiliation and degradation factors. Is there anyone else out there that has an interest in being a clown for a short while for any reason? Let me know here and perhaps we can drum up some support so this file can be made.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » February 6th, 2012, 7:09 am

I'll help you with that, just email me asap at outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Me too

Postby Plaat » February 8th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Would you take multiples? I would add it would be like silly and giggly without the I need sex bimbo treatment.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges