Files For Females

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Files For Females

Postby sexydude » April 22nd, 2012, 6:59 am

I have been trying to find a file for a friend of mine. If it is already on the site may someone please direct it to me... She always wanted to see what it was like to have a penis, now I know that out of trance those effects most likely will not work but some great in trance files are made for men who want to try out a vagina. Files such as Placed in a girl039s body and TrigVagina are available but where is TrigPenis? I'm just saying, maybe one of these people could simply take that file and switch one word out... Thank You, for viewing my post and I hope someone can help! :wink:
sexydude

Postby sexydude » April 22nd, 2012, 2:14 pm

For anyone who is looking for this I found my answer thanks to a fellow member that I will give thanks to once I remember who it was. EMG made three files which can be used for couples and they are called Strap-On 1, Strap-on 2, and Strap-on 3. Thank you person!!!
sexydude

Re: Files For Females

Postby Tangy » April 26th, 2012, 11:57 pm

sexydude wrote:I have been trying to find a file for a friend of mine. If it is already on the site may someone please direct it to me... She always wanted to see what it was like to have a penis, now I know that out of trance those effects most likely will not work but some great in trance files are made for men who want to try out a vagina. Files such as Placed in a girl039s body and TrigVagina are available but where is TrigPenis? I'm just saying, maybe one of these people could simply take that file and switch one word out... Thank You, for viewing my post and I hope someone can help! :wink:

Here you go check it out

I Am Dreaming I' m A Men
Description: I Am Dreaming I' m A Men for women who want to experience being a men Your you got your own file now baby you come a long long way gay men may also use this file,see life in a different light Feedback please Audience Anybody can use Dreaming Life as a Man Trigger(by yourself) Permanent(when safe)rnOnly while under Dreams feedback please
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges