horny/sexual sissy baby

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

horny/sexual sissy baby

Postby PoolFrenzy87 » May 10th, 2012, 9:05 pm

I would be interested in more files that mix age regression, diapers, arousal, and feminization. There are loads of those each individually but very few that mix any, and none (that I can find) that mix all of them. Now granted, this is one of the first times I have ventured outside of the files section of the site and over here to the forums. I know nothing about techniques or what makes a good file, and so I am suspect that maybe this would be too much to mix perhaps? Anyway, there are files like Sissy Baby Girl (feminization/diaper/regression), You Are a Diaper Boy (Diapers, Arousal), and the countless fem files that turn you into a slut, but I am dying for a files that would add arousal or sexual desires with sissy baby age regression.

My IDEAL file would be either "for a fixed time" (an hour, two, 24, whatever) or "permanent when safe", and would include the following elements:

1) Feminization
-being a sissy that loves pink frilly dresses, panties, stockings, mary janes etc

2) Age regression
-potty training age
-Feminization desires would lean more towards little girl styles like pink barbie panties, cute white panty hose, pink ribbons in hair. Maybe training bras because I wanna be a big girl!

3) diaper dependance
-I'd like potty training age so I may need diapers at night but could wear pull-ups or cute panties during the day

4) Finally, what I am missing most: AROUSAL
-It could be implemented different ways where different things trigger arousal or there's just a constant desire for whatever
- Personally, I'm not big on the crave cock/want men files, so I would prefer wanting to serve mommy and mommy's girlfriends orally, desiring to be breast fed, erotic diaper changes, or sucking/taking mommy's strap-on (I know, splitting hairs there kind of wanting strap-on play but not wanting "crave cock", but it's more to do with the being controlled by a dominate woman than actually wanting cock).

So essentially I'm looking for a straight slutty sissy baby file! Would that be something anyone else is into or just me? Is it too many suggestions for one file?
PoolFrenzy87

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges