Spur-of-the-Moment Idea?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Spur-of-the-Moment Idea?

Postby Darkdawn » June 15th, 2012, 12:43 am

I was introduced to something recently that I realized has an incredible potential of sexiness involving hypnosis.

If I remember, it was the Venom Symbiote from Spider-Man.

An alien symbiote that looks like it's made of an organic latex of some kind, that seriously influences its host's mind and body?

I feel like this needs to be made into a file, but it's also ridiculously late so it might be my erotic fantasies for dreams.
Darkdawn

Postby ParanoidLord » June 15th, 2012, 10:23 pm

I figure that if someone makes this, they are going to play up the latex fetish side of the file. From then on out, tons of wacky BDSM fun.

Overall, there seems to already be a niche for superhero themed files here, and this would certainly fit in.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » June 17th, 2012, 10:54 am

ParanoidLord wrote:I figure that if someone makes this, they are going to play up the latex fetish side of the file. From then on out, tons of wacky BDSM fun.

Overall, there seems to already be a niche for superhero themed files here, and this would certainly fit in.

I think the ideal is WONDERFUL! :arrow: :arrow: :idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges