terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby rafster » January 18th, 2024, 9:03 am

sarnoga wrote:Balls are overrated.

Sarnoga

Thank you, master Sarnoga, Sir, for making this masterpiece. Even though I listen MasterDrayke's version, it is you who I must thank for this file. I offered my dick and balls to my master, and he immediately put me to listen this.

I can't stop. I don't want to stop.

My master keep my hands away from my teeny weenie through my steel chastity device, and now I will be losing my manhood in the next months. Thank you sir.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby rafster » January 31st, 2024, 3:52 pm

Time to report, as ordered by my master (my master is my demon alt, Mack. Check the alt thread on this forum, he won't participate here to not derail the focus on teenie weenie). So yeah, I have +1 week with the file. I started with Masterdrayke's alternate curse, but curiosity led me to try Sarnoga's version (which is the original).

Now I can't get him out of my head. He has a voice of a sexy daddy, making my dick shrink, making it a teeny weenie. Masterdrayke's voice is also cool and has a better induction, but master Sarnoga also drags me slowly to trance on this file, I dunno if I already surrendered to him, but I happened to trance every time I listen to CTW. Physically, I haven't noticed any changes, but I'm not expecting them yet. I noticed that my balls are a bit smaller, but I don't think it's the file, I never had big balls to begin with. I measured my dick last Friday (master allowed me off the cage and have a boner) and it's the same size though.

However, I did notice a change. One part of the file talks about nipples and nipplegasms. My nipples now are way more sensitive, and I had nipplegasms for the first time ever, it's amazing. They seem to have a life of their own, I can't stop rubbing or pinching them. Yesterday I tried to play with clothespins, which I usually did before, and used ones that don't pinch too much. Great mistake, I wanted to take them out, but Master ordered me to have it for 15 minutes. The pain was excruciating, and it got worse when I took them off and pinched them, I almost shouted in pain and pleasure.

Master reminds me that every time I touch my nipples, my weenie shrinks, but I can't stop. I swallow hard every time I do, but they feel so damn good now.

So I switched to Sarnoga's version. I also have a dread feeling every time I listen to this, but I can't stop, I want to hear him telling me how my weenie will shrink to nothing. My master wants me with a useless dicklet, probably I'll stop when I go down 1 or 2 inches, making it a micro nub. It will be locked in a nub chastity cage, and my non-man stats will be complete. This file + long-term chastity will make me fulfill, in part, my castration fantasy. I know, it's not complete, but it's better that way. I hope I don't have to deal with the low Testosterone issues, but if it comes, it comes. I'll accept it and talk to a doctor if that happens.

I'm fucking embracing my future with a useless weenie, and if it doesn't happen, maybe the long-term chastity will affect me. Also, the nipple play aspect of this file is too good to let it go. Maybe I'm having trouble with the rest of the file because I can't play with my weenie as the file says? (because of my cage) but I'm no longer worrying about my dick anymore and just enjoying the nipplegasms and the extra sensitivity I have now there.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby jake5078 » February 1st, 2024, 11:37 am

Are the "weenie orgasm" and "nipple orgasm" as satisfying as a normal orgasm? And would I still be able to edge if I listen to the file?
jake5078

Postby rafster » February 2nd, 2024, 3:28 pm

jake5078 wrote:Are the "weenie orgasm" and "nipple orgasm" as satisfying as a normal orgasm? And would I still be able to edge if I listen to the file?

I can't tell you about the weenie orgasms, my dick hasn't shrink yet (got out of the cage and measured it today. It's still the same size I had when I started) and even if it did, I wouldn't be able because it's locked on a chastity cage. But those nipple orgasms... yeah they are good, not as good as the traidional dick orgasms or even anal orgasms (which I learned to get these months) But I can see how they add up if you jerk off your weenie as the file says.

I... don't think you can edge if the file starts to work with you, so I would avoid it if you like this activity, you need all your dick functionality for that.

Of course, my view is skewed because I won't get a weenie orgasm in a near future, so I'm not obeying the part of the file that says we must play with our weenie... I just can't. Maybe that is hindering my progress. But man, Sarnoga's voice is so sexy, I'm hooked up to the file, and since my nipples responded to the file, it's been great. My master says I'll keep listening for a few weeks and monitorize me, if I get 2 inches down in size, he will get me out of the file. Another issue I noticed when I was measuring, I can't stay hard for longer periods once aroused, I go quickly soft if I'm not stimulating my dick. I'm fine with that, erections does not concern me anymore.

I don't know if I can stay away from this file, this is like a drug.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby rafster » February 10th, 2024, 11:28 pm

Not much to report this week, I got my nub measured hard yesterday, no change. I downsized my chastity cage this week, but my dicklet size didn't change. I kinda feel my balls a little shorter, but I'm sure it's the cold weather. I don't know why the file is not working, I'm even alternating Sarnoga's file with MasterDryke's version, and no change. Maybe being in chastity and not playing with my teeny weenie is altering the file's effects? I dunno. Well, if anything, at least by downsizing with my cage makes me feel like I have the useless little nub I want.

But my damn nipples are still sensitive, I play with them a lot during the day. Last Monday I finally came inside the cage only by pinching and rubbing my nipples. Of course, it was only a pitiful ejaculation, with no orgasm attached, totally miserable. At least I had the sensations while playing with the nips, which seem to be enlarging a tiny little bit. This file is making me a tit pig.

Maybe I should give up the file, but my nipples are enjoying this too much to stop :oops:
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby drk1 » April 8th, 2024, 6:00 am

You might find that you get a better effect if you give the file a break and then come back to it after a couple of weeks. I has been picked up a couple of times on here that first time round not too much of an effect, then second time round you get more of a whammy.
drk1

Postby psychoblue7 » July 10th, 2024, 4:06 pm

Well I was dared to do is for a month and I'm now only 3 1/4 inches soft and morning hard ons have stopped all together and the month is not up yet ....what have I done?
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » July 13th, 2024, 1:41 pm

well i'm 2 3/4 inches long now this is happening all really fast
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby bobatn » July 13th, 2024, 3:53 pm

Psychoblue,
Are you recording all measurements, time of day, and all statistics to accurately track your shrinkage?
bobatn

Postby psychoblue7 » July 13th, 2024, 4:28 pm

bobatn wrote:Psychoblue,
Are you recording all measurements, time of day, and all statistics to accurately track your shrinkage?

Well currently I am recording it every 2 or 3 days and using a tape measure
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby bobatn » July 13th, 2024, 5:32 pm

Okay, cool, I was just curious as to how accurate you are trying to be in documenting your results. Thank you.
bobatn

Postby psychoblue7 » July 13th, 2024, 8:02 pm

I'm trying my best
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » July 14th, 2024, 1:21 pm

Genuinely interested in starting this file again its been a long time since I listened. I came back and read the latest comments and got inspired. Feel free to add me on discord @ mikethedonnie
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » July 14th, 2024, 2:12 pm

mikethedonnie wrote:Genuinely interested in starting this file again its been a long time since I listened. I came back and read the latest comments and got inspired. Feel free to add me on discord @ mikethedonnie

Do it lol shrink with me lol
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » July 16th, 2024, 3:46 pm

Whats your Discord @psychoblue
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » July 17th, 2024, 5:08 pm

mikethedonnie wrote:Whats your Discord @psychoblue

sent dm
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » July 21st, 2024, 7:02 pm

I am now under 2 inches oh lord
Last edited by psychoblue7 on July 22nd, 2024, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby drk1 » July 22nd, 2024, 11:17 am

well, as a result of a dare with psycho blue I'm going to be giving this a go for 5 weeks. wish me luck.
drk1

Postby mikethedonnie » July 24th, 2024, 12:02 pm

As a result of a dare from Pyschoblue I'm listening atleast once a day for 4 weeks. I started on Monday and I'm already getting a dull ache and a tingling sensation in my crotch.
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » July 28th, 2024, 4:21 pm

Is that [under] 2 inches erect? If so, how long is it soft? Or aren't you able to get it erect?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » July 28th, 2024, 9:29 pm

Small1sh wrote:

Is that [under] 2 inches erect? If so, how long is it soft? Or aren't you able to get it erect?

2 inches soft and i don't get erect any more
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » July 29th, 2024, 9:20 am

So as in, [can?] you ejaculate when you masturbate it looking like that (and it doesn't get hard, no matter how much you try)?

Do you have any 'before' photos we can look at to see what it was like before you 'lost it' (please)?
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » July 29th, 2024, 1:18 pm

Small1sh wrote:So as in, [can?] you ejaculate when you masturbate it looking like that (and it doesn't get hard, no matter how much you try)?

Do you have any 'before' photos we can look at to see what it was like before you 'lost it' (please)?

sadly i don't have any before pics and yes it does stay the same i've noticed less comes out when i do feel the need to though
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » July 30th, 2024, 3:51 am

it kinda sux that guys aren't geting any berfore pix when going to shrink their dicks...

and i'm giltee of it too and i reallly regrert not getting the before pix to show evreoyne that i reaaly was a respekable 5.5" erect...
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby yew634 » August 4th, 2024, 1:13 pm

Been really wanting to try this but would love a coach or partner to keep me on track.
yew634

Postby mdrd » August 7th, 2024, 12:58 pm

I’ve taken a before pic, measuring 15 cm (6.1 in). And started listening today to the file, twice already.

I’m curious to learn about others experience with the file, I admit being a bit skeptic, but I hope it does work for me. I welcome any encouragement to keep listening and shrinking.
Twitter (WolfLocked)
mdrd

Postby arstozkaninspector » August 7th, 2024, 3:56 pm

I was a skeptic of this file but then I actually listened to it continuously for 4 months and… safe to say I’m no longer a skeptic. I’m 100% sure this file does nothing and y’all are larping or mistaken, no skepticism anymore.
I literally noticed no observable effects and believe me, many hypnosis files have had actual effects on me. HFOs, trances, triggers… but I tried this only to find it does nothing.
It’s not even this file in particular as it’s not the first shrink one I’ve tried. As much as y’all like to larp and post about how “my penis shrunk from 6” to 3” and then my gf found the file and is now posting from my account” I’ve seen no success, and as a med student, I guarantee you months of listening to an audio can’t change the erectile tissue. It’s not a muscle that can just shrink when it falls out of use. If any of you actually genuinely believe you’ve shrunk, it’s almost certainly psychological and your erections are just not as strong because of your mental state. Legitimate medical trials have been able to stimulate very very slight breast growth with subliminals, but even then the results were barely noticeable, and it was with subliminals not some script.

And as a genuine message to those who believe this file had effects on you, it’s likely just psychological. I’m not saying all of you are larpers, rather that if you did notice effects much like a hypnosis file can make dazed, confused, and forget things, it can lead you to believe things. You likely believe your penis is smaller due to the file, but it’s likely not. Your erections are probably just weaker because of your conditioning which leads you to believe it’s shrunk, as well as the file telling you it’s shrunk leading you to believe things that aren’t true.

If you’ve read 47 pages of this thread wondering if this can actually make your penis shrink… no it really can’t. It may lead you to believe it has and may make erections harder to maintain but it can’t literally shrink your penis. Wish you the best.
arstozkaninspector

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 9th, 2024, 8:07 am

arstozkaninspector wrote: no it really can’t.

This is where it's best to speak for yourself. Regardless of ability to get erection or otherwise, there are plenty who have photographic evidence of obvious shrinkage, experience of how it feels, and the ability to use their own eyes. The file - any file - is unlikely to work for everyone, but it's also a good idea to not dismiss as delusional those who know what they're talking about from personal experience.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » August 9th, 2024, 6:16 pm

arstozkaninspector wrote:I was a skeptic of this file but then I actually listened to it continuously for 4 months and… safe to say I’m no longer a skeptic. I’m 100% sure this file does nothing and y’all are larping or mistaken, no skepticism anymore.
I literally noticed no observable effects and believe me, many hypnosis files have had actual effects on me. HFOs, trances, triggers… but I tried this only to find it does nothing.
It’s not even this file in particular as it’s not the first shrink one I’ve tried. As much as y’all like to larp and post about how “my penis shrunk from 6” to 3” and then my gf found the file and is now posting from my account” I’ve seen no success, and as a med student, I guarantee you months of listening to an audio can’t change the erectile tissue. It’s not a muscle that can just shrink when it falls out of use. If any of you actually genuinely believe you’ve shrunk, it’s almost certainly psychological and your erections are just not as strong because of your mental state. Legitimate medical trials have been able to stimulate very very slight breast growth with subliminals, but even then the results were barely noticeable, and it was with subliminals not some script.

And as a genuine message to those who believe this file had effects on you, it’s likely just psychological. I’m not saying all of you are larpers, rather that if you did notice effects much like a hypnosis file can make dazed, confused, and forget things, it can lead you to believe things. You likely believe your penis is smaller due to the file, but it’s likely not. Your erections are probably just weaker because of your conditioning which leads you to believe it’s shrunk, as well as the file telling you it’s shrunk leading you to believe things that aren’t true.

If you’ve read 47 pages of this thread wondering if this can actually make your penis shrink… no it really can’t. It may lead you to believe it has and may make erections harder to maintain but it can’t literally shrink your penis. Wish you the best.

just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work ....please stop with the hatefull messages if you have nothing nice to say please keep it to yourself
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » August 10th, 2024, 8:12 pm

arstozkaninspector wrote:I was a skeptic of this file...

I've rarely seen someone present half-true information so poorly. If you truly are a med student, you'd best work on beside manner - consider it an "area of improvement" for you.

Okay. For the sake of argument, let's say that your core point is true - that is is a psychological effect. Isn't...that what hypnosis does? The whole point is to use psychological influences to change the way one perceives or responds to other stimuli to have desired responses. So what if it's simply "psychological" that bloodflow stops happening regularly, that the brain perceives it as smaller, and that it becomes a self-reinforcing mini-delusion. So what? I've had plenty of files do that to me. Heck, I even know some of them ARE induced and not real, and it doesn't change that my brain still perceives them. The brain is powerful - something I hope you know.

But even besides that...why did you feel the need to come into a thread like this and take such a harsh and negative tone? At best, you undermine your point and turn your audience against you from the start - hardly a persuasive way to go. At worst, you show everyone you're simply an asshole and to disregard the rest of what you have to say - again, hardly a persuasive path. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you truly are ignorant about how horrible your tone and perspective was in making this point - for your sake, I hope others are able to do the same.

If you've read 47 pages of this thread about people talking about their penis shrinking and used your FIRST COMMENT to try to make this point...well, I wish you the best.
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby arstozkaninspector » August 19th, 2024, 4:38 pm

brownbobby wrote:

I've rarely seen someone present half-true information so poorly. If you truly are a med student, you'd best work on beside manner….

I’m well aware that my comment isn’t going to convince any larpers and fetishists here that what they believe isn’t real because they likely wouldn’t care either way (and why should they, if they’re having fun let them be…), I wanted to say this for those who were curious, inexperienced, or regretful when it comes to hypnosis and this file particularly because there is a lot of misinformation. People claiming absurd things like apparently the penis is mostly muscle and not getting erections will cause it to shrink (not even remotely true) or that hypnosis can makes genuine, significant biological changes to your body easily. Not psychological- biological. Which simply isn’t true even those who mess with subliminal, achieve their mind and body unity or something and practice for years have only smaller documented effects.

The purpose of this was to have at least one area of truth amongst a sea of bad info. I do come off as a little harsh which I see now but the responses do kind of let me see why. Never intended to be an asshole just needed to place actual info for y’all.

Many effects of hypnosis even if only psychological are still very powerful, I wasn’t arguing against that as if to say if it’s only psychological it’s insignificant- rather I just wanted to bust a myth. None of what I said is ‘half truths’ you just don’t like the way I emphasized or prioritized information- but it’s all legitimate fact.

And as far as bedside manner goes, I’m much more polite in the field because people actually need care. Don’t extrapolate that because I was somewhat rude when commenting on a fetish forum that I’ll become the rudest, most insufferable doctor ever. That’s less than accurate.
arstozkaninspector

Postby psychoblue7 » August 28th, 2024, 1:18 pm

arstozkaninspector wrote:
brownbobby wrote:

I've rarely seen someone present half-true information so poorly. If you truly are a med student, you'd best work on beside manner….

I’m well aware that my comment isn’t going to convince any larpers and fetishists here that what they believe isn’t real because they likely wouldn’t care either way (and why should they, if they’re having fun let them be…), I wanted to say this for those who were curious, inexperienced, or regretful when it comes to hypnosis and this file particularly because there is a lot of misinformation. People claiming absurd things like apparently the penis is mostly muscle and not getting erections will cause it to shrink (not even remotely true) or that hypnosis can makes genuine, significant biological changes to your body easily. Not psychological- biological. Which simply isn’t true even those who mess with subliminal, achieve their mind and body unity or something and practice for years have only smaller documented effects.

The purpose of this was to have at least one area of truth amongst a sea of bad info. I do come off as a little harsh which I see now but the responses do kind of let me see why. Never intended to be an asshole just needed to place actual info for y’all.

Many effects of hypnosis even if only psychological are still very powerful, I wasn’t arguing against that as if to say if it’s only psychological it’s insignificant- rather I just wanted to bust a myth. None of what I said is ‘half truths’ you just don’t like the way I emphasized or prioritized information- but it’s all legitimate fact.

And as far as bedside manner goes, I’m much more polite in the field because people actually need care. Don’t extrapolate that because I was somewhat rude when commenting on a fetish forum that I’ll become the rudest, most insufferable doctor ever. That’s less than accurate.

can you just not. please just stop. what's this to you how does this impact you in any way what so ever? if you don't believe it fine but do everyone a favor and just stop. leave it alone
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Success Stories