Need permission to masturbate

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Need permission to masturbate

Postby davidsub1 » August 11th, 2024, 10:31 am

Didn’t realize how powerful this curse is. Have. Tried to masturbate for several days. No erection and my whole body convulses if I try. Hoping someone will read this and give me permission please. Will beg if I need to. Thanks
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Re: Need permission to masturbate

Postby bobatn » August 11th, 2024, 1:08 pm

permission granted but you must listen to Sarnoga's Masturbation Castration file while you jerk off :twisted:
bobatn

Postby davidsub1 » August 11th, 2024, 2:26 pm

Not sure that would be a good idea. Tried EMG castration and it scared the hell out of me and had to break the curse. Think I am very susceptible to hypnosis.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby bobatn » August 11th, 2024, 4:33 pm

Okay, I can understand that, new condition: you may cum but you can not ask for permission again for 2 weeks.
bobatn

Postby davidsub1 » August 11th, 2024, 7:52 pm

Understood and thank you, thank you. I just realized today while awaiting your response that I checked my balls and they are noticeably smaller. This is disturbing. I hope your permission helps. 2 weeks is a very long time for me who has masturbated and pleasured myself for my whole life without a problem.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 12th, 2024, 8:50 am

Was able to masturbate but was a struggle as curse was still trying to prevent me. Nothing like it was before. 2 weeks will be very long.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby bobatn » August 13th, 2024, 9:46 am

be sure to listen to the file everyday as well
bobatn

Postby davidsub1 » August 13th, 2024, 11:52 am

I have been listening everyday. I have not even been able to get erect and cock feeling very small. no erotic thought or arousal. Not even trying physical stimulation and gave up as my body convulses too much. stomach muscles too sore. Getting thoughtscof just wantingvto be in thevpresencecof a huge hard cock!!!
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 13th, 2024, 9:13 pm

Tried to masturbate tonight. It has been over an hour so far. No success just pure frustration. This is crazy. Never thought curse would be so powerful. I am broken. I never thought this hypnosis would be so strong. I can’t stop listening to the file so very addictive so is a spiral.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 13th, 2024, 9:57 pm

Have tried to masturbate for over 2 hours now. I thought the curse would abate but it doesn’t. There is nothing I can do. I thought I could break it. I wanted to share. Sorry I am so desperate and thought you can share. Never thought this would have had such an effect. This is disturbing.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 13th, 2024, 10:28 pm

Another hour trying to mastutbate. No reaction. This is heartbreaking. No mercy.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 13th, 2024, 10:55 pm

And now I have my fingers in my mouth hoping it it is a big cock
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 15th, 2024, 4:45 pm

Only 4 days out of 2 weeks have passed. Listening to the curse as bobatn instructed so he will give permission again after 2 weeks. Have noticed that although the curse said I would get horny I am getting the sense of feeling nothing. Cock is soft and have struggled to see at least I can get an erection with out success. Really very like real chastity for sure. This is going to be very difficult ten days
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 15th, 2024, 10:46 pm

I am seeking release. Sat here for a day trying to get an erection and cum. I see 600 people have read my posts. Is there anyone who might give me permission to masturbate. I am desperate
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » August 15th, 2024, 10:50 pm

You may masturbate once.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby davidsub1 » August 15th, 2024, 11:06 pm

Oh thank you, thank you
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 16th, 2024, 6:30 am

Thank you EMG. The master. The voice in my head. Would serve you on my knees at any time.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 17th, 2024, 4:38 pm

Spent last night and into the early hours trying to masturbate without permission. Have notice my cock never has an erection although I have horny thoughts. Only been 2 days since last permission granted. A little scared people will think I am greedy but asking for permission again. Having to ask every time is humiliating but worth it as long as there aren’t difficult conditions. Thank you
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 17th, 2024, 11:21 pm

You may masturbate once, but only if you begin within 10 minutes of first reading this permission, regardless of where you are. If that is not possible, permission is rescinded for a week from that same time.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 18th, 2024, 10:12 am

Oh god that was awful. Saw reply when I was out and read it. Too far from home. Have some mercy please
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 18th, 2024, 8:03 pm

So there were no public toilets anywhere nearby? It didn't have to be at home.

To make up for this lack of thought, the only way to override this current week-long forbidding to masturbate is to do so in a public toilet (it can be behind a closed door). You will also need to get cum stains on your clothes. You can wash them off before leaving, but not before taking a photo of them to post in these forums.

Otherwise, no masturbating at all anywhere for this week at least.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 18th, 2024, 9:32 pm

I have never masturbated outside of home, hotel or other residence. This is a rabbit hole I didn’t expect to have to go down. Is there anyway I can find some compromise. Not sure I can take photos but now realizing I am at the mercy of the forum readers which I understand are like me full of desire and fantasy in this fetish. Lack of control is becoming a reality but just asking for some sympathy
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 19th, 2024, 9:16 am

This is the most I am willing to compromise. You can masturbate at any place - home, public toilet, whatever, within two full hours of first reading this.

You will however still need to fulfill the criteria of cumming on your clothes and taking a picture of it (even just with your phone). Then cleaning up afterwards.

If even this is impossible, I think the most merciful thing is to not masturbate at all for the next week, also starting the time you first read this.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 19th, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thank you just read your message. Does this mean I don’t have to upload the photo as I am very wary of doing something that could get me in trouble. Otherwise I have no option but to refrain for another week without permission.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 19th, 2024, 1:22 pm

2 hour time limit is approaching fast. Laying here phone in hand trembling hoping I can get final permission. It has been over a week now since listening to this curse on a daily basis. Just did not realize it would leave me limp and useless. This has affected me so completely and now addicted and having to beg online for permission
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 19th, 2024, 7:26 pm

The photo doesn't have to include your face.

Bearing in mind different time zones, make it now 2 hours from first reading this message.

Otherwise, no masturbating for a week.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 20th, 2024, 12:33 am

Oh god. Your demand is clear. I think I have to go with a week without masturbation. I am not comfortable with taking pictures of myself and uploading. Ami really held without orgasm for another week. Some may think I am making this up but I am her with the most limp cock going about my day with no sense of the slightest erection. I am emasculated and just ant to experience an erection.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 20th, 2024, 12:36 am

I am in tears. I chose to listen to this curse. I am desperate to get to cum in the ordinary way I used to have. Being a slave to a community that reads about my torment and torments me is unbearable
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » August 20th, 2024, 7:33 am

If you're so desperate, I'm sure you won't mind another file by EMG...you have my permission to masturbate one single time after each time you listen to https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=1273. I'm not evil - it's not even a curse file! But you either can enjoy the torment of your predicament for an entire week, or "enjoy" the consequences. :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » August 20th, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thank you. A little scary as a very unusual file. But yes I am desperate
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby boy_arthur_tx » August 22nd, 2024, 1:22 pm

Good day to you all.

Is this the EMG Curse permission to Orgasm file? Was thinking it might be the Project AVA file. Not really listened to it yet. Don't usually like coming to ask for permission, some of the conditions for that seem a little extreme to me. Would really need to consider my limits before trying such a file. Still, it would be nice to know for sure which file is under discussion.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby davidsub1 » August 22nd, 2024, 4:09 pm

It is the permission to masturbate by EMG. For me very powerful. Not only permission needed but conditions set can be daunting.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories