Hypnosis effects

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis effects

Postby VeryGnawty » September 22nd, 2024, 4:03 am

Some hypnosis seems to take very long for it to do anything for me, and my older hypnosis I tried when I couldn't easily enter any sort of trance. Anyway, I think I wrote down a file a long time ago and read the text trying to hypnotize myself. It was supposed to make me horny until I finish masturbating, and the horniness is supposed to return at exactly one hour after I finish masturbating. It was an effect that was supposed to just keep happening, in other words, no escape from horniness for longer than an hour. I had a plan to try to make everything easy, but real life got in the way as real life does sometimes, and I ended up wearing myself out and I wasn't prepared to masturbate enough to abate the horniness, but the horniness didn't wait on details like being a bit physically worn out or not being able to masturbate completely. For so long I was horny but not prepared to masturbate to completion. At times it felt like I would be horny for a long time. I do have a sort of accidental cheat in a hypnosis that makes me masturbate at certain times and it has a tendency to override other hypnosis that is supposed to prevent me from masturbating. But, that hypnosis that gives me the easy out only happens so many times per day and it can be a long time. Also, that hypnosis makes it to where I masturbate automatically at a specific speed, so if I would normally slow down or speed up I am not able to. That hypnosis also doesn't account for if I want to try to make myself feel better, so if it would be better to slow down I instead just keep masturbating at a certain pace. This is particularly noticeable when I am during the last parts of masturbating, as I think I normally change my pace if I masturbate normally.

Unfortunately for me, my hypnosis that sometimes overrides other hypnosis doesn't seem to work if I am physically worn out or too limp to finish masturbating, as when my body started moving I would just move a bit one way and then the other way. I recognized it was that particular hypnosis moving me to where I should masturbate, but it seems that when there are issues I just move in some weird ways for a short period of time. So horny. Been horny for so long.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: Hypnosis effects

Postby brownbobby » September 22nd, 2024, 12:55 pm

What file(s) do you think is making this happen? The effects seem rather interesting...
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Re: Hypnosis effects

Postby VeryGnawty » September 22nd, 2024, 7:47 pm

The one that was making me horny until I finished masturbating and the horniness was always supposed to come back exactly one hour after that is a really old file that I can't seem to find listed anymore. I think it was a file by someone who had the nickname "Cal" in a lot of file names. I think it was a curse and I'm not sure if it's one of the ones that was removable. Basically, if makes it to where you are always horny at least once per hour, and the hornyness doesn't go away until you finish masturbating, and then the horniness comes back exactly an hour later and it doesn't go away unless you finish masturbating. So, the only way to not be horny for a long period of time is to masturbate 23 times a day and to do so not too long after the horniness sets in each time. Actually, my description wasn't perfectly accurate. I think the horniness was supposed to happen the first time as soon as the hypnosis started working. But, otherwise, I was basically correct.

The repeated automatic masturbation might not exist as an actual file. I was doing what I call a "reading" although I wasn't thinking about it at the time. Basically, for certain things, I can read certain text that are a certain way. So, I was reading one of the irremovable curses by Cardigan, but what Cardigan's file is supposed to do is actually quite worse than what happens to me. That file has a lot more stuff and some of it is humiliation stuff. But when I read certain parts of the description of his file, after several weeks or months I started masturbating automatically at a certain speed which isn't the speed I use all the time, and I can't change the speed of masturbation, I just keep masturbating until it finishes completely. I actually need to modify the hypnosis so I can slow down and finish the very end of masturbation as normal. The speed isn't all that fun at the end and not being able to control my arms completely does make some things more difficult. I mean, there doesn't seem to be an automatic catch the cum or anything like that if my body position and the speed of the masturbation happen to be in such a way that the automatic masturbation would cause a mess, and I'm not nearly fast enough or have enough control to suddenly reach out really fast to catch semen right when I regain control of my body. It's like, there is a delay between when I regain control of my arms to when I have the skill to actually try to prevent a mess. Actually, now that I think about it, I think the automatic masturbation wasn't supposed to be happening at a certain speed. A lot of times hypnosis takes a long time to work properly for me. So, there may be some things not working correctly.

If you are interested I could write you some text and send it to you in a PM. I don't know if you know how to make files or if you have an ability like me where you can get some effects to work simply through reading certain text. But, the actual file that I thought I was doing is way different than what happens to me. I just got parts of what I thought the file was about, but after reading the description of the file, it is way different. But, other than automatic masturbation happening every five hours (actually mine might be a little different than that) my stuff is way different than the file by Cardigan. I could try to write you some text and you can see if you want something like what happens to me. I don't know if you know someone who can make a file or recording, though. But, basically, I automatically masturbate every five hours at a certain speed and I can't completely control all of my movements (once the masturbation starts I can't control the speed of masturbation at all, although sometimes I can control some movements if I remember). Actually, I think the automatic masturbation was supposed to happen five hours after I finish masturbation, rather than five hours from when the hypnosis started working. So, to get really technical, I will automatically masturbate less than four times per day on average since the time for the next automatic masturbation might not be starting until one automatic masturbation finishes.

Also, if life keeps getting in the way, it might take me ages to write that text for you so you can try to create a file. Theoretically I could just masturbate and use the hour of not being horny to PM you, but I've learned that when real life gets in the the way, it's not always easy to just masturbate at any time to reset the timer on my horniness. So, if I get worn down like I did the other day and I tried to PM you, it would take ages to finish the PM because when I get horny it sometimes interrupts me so it makes it harder to think about a lot of things for a long duration. Not to mention, sometimes the horniness distracts me a lot for a long time.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories