TrigCustomBoobs?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrigCustomBoobs?

Postby Skribblez » August 7th, 2006, 9:09 pm

has anybody had any success with this file? I've been listening for about 2 weeks and haven't gotten it to work...
Skribblez

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » August 8th, 2006, 12:43 am

While I have not done this myself, I can say that I know that all the files that are on the site are indeed possible. Don't be discouraged and above all, don't give yourself a time frame -- hmm.

I sent a Private Message to a fellow who asked me a question a while back. I will keep the privacy by not disclosing the full message, but I have an exerpt that contains advice for all files. Please do read this; it's my little essay on hypno success. :D

You cannot expect results after one listening. Depending on how open your subconscious mind is to a new idea, it can take multiple listenings spanned over a period of time. Basically, stick to these guidelines:

1. Be patient. Don't expect the files to work right off the bat. You may need to listen repeatedly over the course of a few days for simple files, to weeks or even months for something as complicated as FurryTransformation.

2. Pick times when you feel suggestible. Times when you are normally relaxed, suggestible, or if you are just in the mood for hypnosis are excellent choices for times to listen. Don't do it when frustrated, and most importantly, *never* schedule time for hypnosis. Do it when it feels good to do so. (My personal choice is at night, when all the events of the day are over and my mind has more than enough time to settle. But then, it's all up to your preference, not mine. ;))

3. Stick with one or two files at once. If you do listen to multiple scripts, make sure they are similar or identical in their overall goal. Overloading your brain with all sorts of varying suggestions can cause your mind to reject them all. If you have been mixing and matching, don't worry. Your mind is very forgiving. Give it a rest a short while if need be, then resume when you feel you are ready. You will soon enough be able to gauge when the time is appropriate for trance, and of what kind, with a little practice.

4. Make sure the file you are listening to is one you are willing to abide by. If your subconsious mind won't accept it, then don't bother trying. It won't work. The way you can know if your subconscious doesn't accept it would be if you have moral issues with the subject, or if you otherwise get a nag of conscience.

Basically, just relax, take it smooth. That's what the files want you to do anyway. Good luck!

Allow me to add a fifth:

5. If you are new to hypnosis, it is highly suggested that you listen to the files here that make you more suggestible. With practice, they allow you to go much deeper than if you were to try a "cold start". This comes from experience. My first trances were so light that the jury is still out on whether I was faking or not, and I certainly didn't get anything out of it besides practice achieving trance.

Of course, since you've been listening for a couple weeks this should not be a problem. A quick comment: Anything involving human transformation (or hallucinations thereof) is one of the "complicated" projects. :)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » August 8th, 2006, 9:59 am

Hallucinations aren't all that hard, but what's a little harder about them is making them happen on command (i.e. triggered). While one is in a nice deep trance, it's easy to make them see things.
The complicated (if even possible?) stuff would be the actual transformations. That stuff would require a looot of time. :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » August 8th, 2006, 10:17 am

To an extent, physical changes are possible, because the brain tells the body to do XYZ so it can change to ABC. The body doesn't understand why the brain asks this, and doesn't care; it just does it.

Take breast growth as an example. In females, the body already has the... erm.... whatever bodily fluid is responsible for creating breast growth. However, I do not think this is in males, so the best they can do here is be made to think that's actually happening.

Then again, I may be wrong. Maybe males do have that whatever, but it isn't used, or some other thing. I dunno. :?
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aeroue » August 8th, 2006, 4:45 pm

You are wrong.

Both sexes have the same hormones but in different amounts.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » August 8th, 2006, 6:30 pm

I know if men take certain female hormones (which they already do make, just not to the extent that women have) then they see some breast growth. So if the brain could increase those hormones naturally, you'd get the same thing.
As for other kinds of transformations (reversing growth that's already there, including the male-to-female stuff).. we've had that debate several times before, but let's just agree that if it's possible, it'd take a long time of repeated deep trances. :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby getpumped87 » August 8th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:

In females, the body already has the... erm.... whatever bodily fluid is responsible for creating breast growth.

that's always good to have in the middle of proving a point :P
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories