Testing Penis Growth

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Testing Penis Growth

Postby fickleGuy » October 17th, 2006, 1:28 am

Hey,
I've read several posts that seem rather uncertain of the success of the CursePenisGrowth file. I am personally skeptical and believe it to be more of a placebic than an actual physiological change.
However, I do plan on listening to this as often as I can for the next 9 months. I measure up to 6.5" currently and if I'm lucky I'll be more than that after the 9 months. I already listened to it once and though I'm still skeptical, I do feel my balls ache a little and my pubic region in general feeling tension. Again, hopefully I'll bring good news, but in my humble opinion, I think the file will just "convince" me my penis is grown and not actually do anything to it.

fickleGuy
fickleGuy

Postby getpumped87 » October 17th, 2006, 10:12 pm

just 6.5? haha, no I kid, I would love to see the results for this, too bad we have to wait so long, but oh well
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby PhillyGainer » November 13th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Please do post your resutls. I listened the first time last night. I'm only 4.5 and thin! I need all the help I can get. lol
PhillyGainer

Postby Ys » December 16th, 2006, 9:37 pm

For a more physical form of penis enlargement exercising (very much akin to body building really), head over to [url]http://www.thundersplace.org/[/url].

Doing both together should get you the results you want.

Good luck on your gains,
Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories