Submission

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Submission

Postby slvbianca » January 11th, 2007, 12:22 am

I have always been “strange” and spent and still do send a lot of time finding myself and who I truly am.
I am a deep submissive and the want to be controlled is such a pivotal point in my live that I actively seek out people who will control me and make me feel truly happy.
Since I was young, I had a fetish about woman’s clothing and under ware.
I have listened to CurseSissyMaid quite a lot and it has changed my live in the sense that I am no longer afraid of who I am. Shortly after staring I joined the BDSM community and spend some time learning submission and bondage.
If it wasn’t for EMG I wouldn’t have the courage to even look at a dressed window doll, but now I am actively buying more female clothing that male clothing. I practically spend my lunch hour wondering throw female sections, especially the lingerie section and often buy things I like. LRWoman is a newer file and I have only listened to it a couple of times, but it’s definitely affecting the way I walk.
I ware female under ware all the time and they are getting more and more visible under my silly male cloths…
I introduced my Girlfriend into BDSM and she loves it. I tolled her I am her doll and she can dress me up and play with me how she wants. I call her Mistress and submit to her every desire. She likes me dressing up and soon I will share my triggers with her to make her control over me total.
slvbianca

StrokeSissy

Postby slvbianca » January 15th, 2007, 5:16 pm

Well, all I can say is this file is one of the best files I have listened to so fare.
If you want to be a Woman... This is where you should start...

I use to have a very dominant girl fiend and the urge to tell her my slave name is just about unbearable :x
slvbianca

Return to Success Stories