A brief History of things wierd ? (warning - may gross out)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A brief History of things wierd ? (warning - may gross out)

Postby Baja » January 15th, 2007, 12:05 am

OK, brief Intro...I am a 39 year old hetrosexual male with fantasises of humiliation. I got involved with an online hypnotist about a year ago and after we had long conversations about what I wanted, and more to a point what I DIDN'T want :-) we exchanged mp3 files both of a regulate hypnotic variety as well as subliminal ones.

Nothing happened for about 2 months, I would listen to the mp3's 3 times a day and after a while (2 weeks or so) I don't even remember what was in them. I would have no recollection of the "session" apart from laying down and starting it.

At the beginning of the third month, he used the first trigger. I found myself going into a public restroom and using my white briefs to wipe down all the toilet seats before putting them back on again. I wore this pair of briefs for a week. I felt disgusted every morning putting them on, but I couldn't help it.

The beginning of week two had me sitting in my bedroom with scissors cutting up every pair of briefs I owned, because I didn't DESERVE briefs.

For the next month I would get hard ons at the sight of random things, such as a girl in a pink t-shirt or a certain type of hairstyle on a girl. It didn't matter if the girl was a teen or a matronly grandmother. It just happened.

One night I found myself renting about 5 Olsen Twins movies in Blockbuster (apparently another post hypnotic suggestion) and telling the girl serving me that I thought the Olsen Twins were hot (Imagine the look she gave me)

There followed many months more of other humiliations both public and private. Now alas, the original hypnotist has moved on, I find myself seeing a replacement. I have no idea what any of my original verbal triggers were, though he graciously cancelled them out during our last session even though he told me he had left a few "easter eggs", which I to date havent found out what they are.

So, my question is, is there anyone looking for a suitable long term subject that wants to push the barriers a bit further this time?
Baja

Postby Baja » January 15th, 2007, 8:37 am

As a follow on, my email is bajaarcon@hotmail.com and my MSN Messenger is the same.
Baja

Return to Success Stories