Adjusting to success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Adjusting to success

Postby Fred_Flintstone » January 24th, 2007, 10:24 am

I've had great success with TrainDiapers 1 & 2. Am totally incontinent once I have a diaper on.

I sometimes wet myself now and then when I'm not in D, and it's to the point that my wife notices and teases me about it, and she's not surprised when she finds me wearing D.

She wants me to get help - even suggested hypnosis (grin) - but I keep telling her I'll get over it.

How have your S.O.'s adjusted to the situation? What did anyone else do if their S.O. wanteed them to get treatment?
Fred_Flintstone

Postby ShadowSabre » January 24th, 2007, 2:37 pm

I don't have a significant other right now, but I think that if I decided to do anything that would have a significant impact on our lives, I would talk to him (or her?) about it. Part of the price of any long-term relationship is trading some personal freedom for your partner's love and companionship.

My own opinion is that, if you plan to continue using diapers and/or plan to go further with it, to tell her about it. Of course, I don't know her to know how she would react, but if you lie and tell her you're planning on doing something to stop it when you actually don't want to stop, she'll probably worry about your health....
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fred_Flintstone » February 2nd, 2007, 1:01 pm

When I do wet, it's when I'm excited, startled, or upset over something.

She's says the way for me to control myself better is to put myself into those situations where I'm at risk of wetting. I told her that I'd try, but I'd wear diapers to prevent accidents. She agreed, because she doesn't like to see me in wet pants.

So now I'm in diapers pretty much full-time when I'm at home, and it's making me more incontinent by the day. I love the feeling of relaxation in my bladder muscles, and it's just getting harder and harder to hold it in at all.

My plan is to start listening to bedwetting files so that we'll agree that I need to wear diapers to bed. After that, it's not far to 24/7!

She already says she doesn't want to have sex with me while I'm in diapers. I wonder if I should do the castration curse next and make myself totally sexless? I've always wondered what it feels like to be a eunuch.
Fred_Flintstone

Postby Ferver » February 4th, 2007, 9:11 pm

Fred,

I would like to take a moment to talk to you on a serious note. You are risking your marraige.

You are intentionally doing something to yourself that obviously:
1) Your partner doesn't advocate.
2) Your partner is not comfortable with.
3) That your partner is being decieved about.

You are bering selfish:
She might wish to have sex with you, but not while you are wearing diapers. This is a warning sign that she does not feel the same way that you do. Instead of seeing this as a sign that it is time to rethink things you are just thinking:

"Hey! I can just remove my sex drive. Then her not having sex with me doesn't bother me."

As selfish as you are being, if she ever does find out about it, she's going to leave you. If you keep on this path she might leave you as well. You need to go ahead and deprogram yourself right now. Then talk to your wife and explain what happened, and why you did it.

You cannot make her worry about you (as she has by your own admission since she has requested treatement) when you are damaging yourself. It isn't right, or fair to do.
Ferver

Postby Diapered_Cherub » February 5th, 2007, 9:46 am

I completely agree with Ferver. While I, myself have not met with any success with the files from this site, I would not put myself ( or if I were married) my marriage at risk over something I wanted. I think it is time to rethink what you are doing.
If you are dead set on continuing, then at the very least you can do is level with your wife about what is really going on.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories