Im an email slave!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Im an email slave!

Postby lilkatex3 » January 25th, 2007, 10:16 pm

I just listened to the file several times, so anyone please feel free to send me orders at xbaby_girlx3@hotmail.com you can tell me to do anything at all, humiliate me or anything. I'll be anyones complete email slave!
lilkatex3

Postby whatthe75 » January 27th, 2007, 12:20 am

i sent you an e-mail no reply yet
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

I was claimed.

Postby lilkatex3 » January 27th, 2007, 12:51 am

I was claimed already, by the first one to send me an e-mail. I am to not pay attention to any other masters until he is done with me.
lilkatex3

Postby Jorua » January 28th, 2007, 5:56 pm

berksy87@yahoo.co.uk
Jorua
Regular
Regular

Postby diapergurl » January 31st, 2007, 10:04 am

ima_gurl1@yahoo.com
Last edited by diapergurl on February 10th, 2007, 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
diapergurl

Postby Diapered_Cherub » January 31st, 2007, 11:11 am

Just what I suspected, liars. I was just curious to see what this was all about and attempted to e-mail diapergurl, and got back an error of undeliverable e-mail. Her e-mail address was a fake! The only thing this deepens is my notion this is all sham. The only thing worth my time (and only when I am bored) is to read the lies on the forum, and browse the files.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby PatientLord » February 1st, 2007, 6:43 pm

Diapered_Cherub wrote:Just what I suspected, liars. I was just curious to see what this was all about and attempted to e-mail diapergurl, and got back an error of undeliverable e-mail. Her e-mail address was a fake! The only thing this deepens is my notion this is all sham. The only thing worth my time (and only when I am bored) is to read the lies on the forum, and browse the files.

If you think they are lies, try it. Try the file, and if you want to test it, pm me.
PatientLord

Postby Diapered_Cherub » February 2nd, 2007, 12:01 am

PatientLord wrote:
If you think they are lies, try it. Try the file, and if you want to test it, pm me.

I HAVE tried different files from this site, and NONE of them have had ANY effect on me. Anyhow, more to the point I was making, was the false e-mail address that was posted. Perhpas I am stronger minded than most people on here. I've listened to the files, and find them entertaining, even amuzing, but never overtaken by them.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » February 2nd, 2007, 6:44 am

If you do find the files funny then they more than likely dont work on you because your mind doesn't agree with the content, and wont accept them.

I am not saying this is wrong as some of the files on here are rather extreme.BUT if there is a file that was created that intrigued you then it would most probaly work well because your mind would accept it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » February 4th, 2007, 12:15 am

Diapered_Cherub wrote:
I HAVE tried different files from this site, and NONE of them have had ANY effect on me. Anyhow, more to the point I was making, was the false e-mail address that was posted. Perhpas I am stronger minded than most people on here. I've listened to the files, and find them entertaining, even amuzing, but never overtaken by them.

From your writing it is obvious that you operate on the assumption that the only people susceptable to hypnosis are weak-willed, or dumb in some way that you are not. What you can begin to understand in some way appropriate to you is that- depending on the hypnotist, the subject, and the situation in which the two are joined- the stronger the will, and the more intelligent the subject, the deeper the subject will usually go. The more the subject will usually begin to respond to the suggestions given to them.

I have one question you can ask yourself: what would it be like if you were able to have the benefits of the suggestions you imagine revelling in?

Now, I wonder if you can begin to understand what it will take for you to find yourself enjoying the process of becoming a trance-junky in a way that you can find handy, and uplifting, as you hear these words in your head in that special way that is unique to you.

I don't know whether or not in the future if you will remember, but I do know that you may chance upon reasons of your own to reasonbly completely incorporate anything in a way that feels good.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby tripmixx » March 18th, 2007, 4:33 pm

I'm new here. None of the files have worked on me neither, but I'll keep trying for a while longer. Maybe it takes a few days of repeated listening or something. I really want that female orgasm, that would be very interesting :D
tripmixx

Return to Success Stories