Success, but question as well

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success, but question as well

Postby LDark » March 9th, 2007, 10:02 pm

I've been listening to the Total Weight Loss Package.

And it's worked. So well. Unbelievably well. Like a charm. I've been eating better, exercising a lot more, and I've lost a LOT of weight. about 5-10 pounds in two weeks, and it feels like more's coming. Or, I guess, going, haha. And my gut's been going down.

But I wanted to check the scripts for TrainExercise, IncreasedMetabolism, and WeightLoss, just to triple-check what's happening.

So I went to look for them today... none of them are there. I checked twice. Is this just me?
LDark
Regular
Regular

Re: Success, but question as well

Postby EMG » March 9th, 2007, 10:31 pm

Nope, not just you, the files have been moved to our sister site. Look for them on Hypno-Files.com

LDark wrote:I've been listening to the Total Weight Loss Package.

And it's worked. So well. Unbelievably well. Like a charm. I've been eating better, exercising a lot more, and I've lost a LOT of weight. about 5-10 pounds in two weeks, and it feels like more's coming. Or, I guess, going, haha. And my gut's been going down.

But I wanted to check the scripts for TrainExercise, IncreasedMetabolism, and WeightLoss, just to triple-check what's happening.

So I went to look for them today... none of them are there. I checked twice. Is this just me?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LDark » March 10th, 2007, 4:16 pm

Ack -- I wanted the scripts, but I don't have premium access there, only here.
LDark
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories