has anyone tried CurseSelfFuck and had results?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

has anyone tried CurseSelfFuck and had results?

Postby kajun1 » May 18th, 2007, 1:05 pm

please let me know if this file actually works
kajun1

Postby axl233 » May 18th, 2007, 1:33 pm

I've been using CurseSelfFuck for about a week and there are some results, though not complete. The sensation is rather minor and sometimes not noticeable when I masturbate, but when I am falling asleep or become erect while in trance, I definitely feel something in my ass. My problem is that I have only very recently started masturbating anally (and this might be because of the file's suggestion or because of Train_analslut, or both). I think the file's sensation will become more accurate in time. Like other others have said, these files take time to work, as the subconscious needs to memorize most of it. Compare this to how long it takes and how many repeats it takes to memorize the lyrics of an entire song.

Good Luck
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby Morothar » May 21st, 2007, 2:42 pm

I used this file once and it had an effect for about 24hours. When I masturbated during this time I did feel a rather exciting feeling, similar to the feeling I get with anal penetration (got some experience here ;) ).

I guess it really helps to have had anal sex once or twice or at least penetration with a dildo or something. Also I'm pretty good at being tranced and opening up when I know I'll like the result. But I was still surprised by the effect since I listened to the file only once!
Morothar

Return to Success Stories