Train Diaper Wetting Success!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Diaper Wetting Success!

Postby FDP » June 22nd, 2007, 7:40 pm

TrainDiaperWetting is a file that absissy's Master edited into a larger file using TrainSusceptible and TrainDiapers, I think. I honestly don't know, because I listened to it, and was diapered while I was listening to it. I actually tranced (very difficult for me, I do have a strong willpower) and listened to most of the file while tranced. I awoke from it a little early, but only about 2 minutes (It's a 27 minute file) before the end.

The success came from less than 15 minutes later. I sat down at my computer and started playing Halo (Yeah, I know, Halo. I'm on a World of Warcraft burnout at the moment since I've been playing that since Launch.) and was getting into the mission I was playing. Then I felt my bladder twinge, then I just started dribbling into my diapers! It felt amazing. I kept playing the game, and it kept happening! There's also an addictiveness put into the file, and this one is actually working on me too. I want to listen to it again.

As a matter of fact... I have nothing to do for the next 27 minutes, I think I will, only this time my diapers are wet to start! :)
FDP
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories