How to get others under?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

How to get others under?

Postby SlimSlam » July 2nd, 2007, 10:40 am

I want to try and get my room mate under with some of these hypnosis files, but I'm certain that he wouldn't agree to listening to most of them. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be for the humiliating effects that I would be after. I have been listening to a few files for awhile myself, just to see if they would work, and they do appear to be working. I haven't really been able to try any of the trigger files yet, and that is what I am most interested in.

If anyone has any advice, suggestions, or input, I would love to hear it. Please email me at joncs21@aol.com
SlimSlam

Postby ShadowSabre » July 2nd, 2007, 9:40 pm

I would, personally, encourage you not to. Not only do hypnosis files generally only work on a mind that's willing on some level-- in other words, anything humiliating probably wouldn't work-- it's highly unethical and not very nice.

Maybe you should look into getting another roommate?
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » July 3rd, 2007, 12:18 am

If the files work on you - then surely it would be a better suggestion to carry on using them and let your room mate be the one in charge.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby SlimSlam » July 3rd, 2007, 11:32 am

I can understand the ethical dilemma, but even if it required a part of willingness to work, wouldn't it be possible to get him interested with some of the more harmless files and then slip in one of the more hard core files once he was accustomed to falling under trance?

I'm certainly not looking to allow him to do these things to me. That kinda defeats the purpose IMO.
SlimSlam

Postby aviant » July 3rd, 2007, 1:58 pm

You understand, that making somebody do things he does not want to, requires more than hypnosis, right?

Your best try is getting him to listen the harmless files and hope he'll turn out to be kinky, otherwise just forget it!
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » July 3rd, 2007, 4:58 pm

SlimSlam wrote:I can understand the ethical dilemma, but even if it required a part of willingness to work, wouldn't it be possible to get him interested with some of the more harmless files and then slip in one of the more hard core files once he was accustomed to falling under trance?

You are missing the point. Hypnosis is not mind control It never was mind control. Hypnosis is a way of removing conscious barriers. That is all. The "hard core" files will only work if he has a fundamental desire for humiliation/control.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » July 4th, 2007, 12:23 am

As said above if he does not want it then he just wont accept the changes under hypnosis.

Maybe try learning some NLP language and persuassion techniques,to gradually change his mind.

ANything else is illegal.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby SlimSlam » July 4th, 2007, 11:26 am

So, what you're saying is that all these posts about someone saying how they are "turning gay", or "growing breasts", or their "feet shrinking" or "wetting themselves in public", are pretty much complete BS. I mean, they tend to post them by saying that they really aren't gay or they have gf's, and didn't really think the file would work.

What you are saying is that basically unless they were already gay and just didn't want to admit it, or honestly just wanted an excuse to piss their pants in public that these files would never work?
SlimSlam

Postby cardigan » July 4th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Basically yes. That's what we are saying.

You can't hypnotize a person to do anything that would be contrary to that person's ethics. However it is possible to ever so slightly change the ethics of that person. NLP would be excellent for that. But it's just not ethical to do that, and should you get caught trying to do it, you'd never be friends with your victim again.

Hypnosis is the extra little nudge that will make it easier for a smoker to quit smoking and to persevere. And hypnosis can be a great play-thing for consenting adults. Hypnosis really does work. But you need to understand what hypnosis is.

I think that people who state that they were never gay before, but that after they listened to this or that file, they suddenly became interested in thier own sex, and after a while they find that they have switched and are now gay - unable to switch back - have always had this in them. It was just waiting to come out. They didn't know it was there consciously, but somehow they managed to pick a file from this great big collection of free files, that encouraged them to for instance become gay. I mean - what are the odds that you'd pick exactly a file like that, if you could choose any file you liked, and if you were against the idea of being gay in the first place? The probablilty of that is very small.

No. Their subconscious picked the right file for them. Their conscious tried its best to explain logically why that was. "I never thought it would work. I wanted to prove to myself, that hypnosis doesn't work" and so on and so forth. In reality they picked the outcome that their subconscious was interested in - for some reason. And then later they can always refuse to take responsibility for their actions - saying "I was hypnotized". So many people who volunteer for stage hypnosis are not really in trance to begin with! They just play along, and then gradually they do go into a trance. And later they can deny responsibility for having clucked like a chicken or having regressed to being a 5-year old by saying: "It wasn't my fault. I was hypnotized! The hypnotist is responsible." So you see - it's a carte blanche to play along - with no cost.

So - forget Cold War brainwashing and other kinds of fun mindcontrol. But hypnosis is a first class tool to aid in personality development and improvement. Hypnosis rocks!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » July 4th, 2007, 12:25 pm

SlimSlam wrote:So, what you're saying is that all these posts about someone saying how they are "turning gay", or "growing breasts", or their "feet shrinking" or "wetting themselves in public", are pretty much complete BS. I mean, they tend to post them by saying that they really aren't gay or they have gf's, and didn't really think the file would work.

What you are saying is that basically unless they were already gay and just didn't want to admit it, or honestly just wanted an excuse to piss their pants in public that these files would never work?

Any file will work eventually, it's just a matter of how long it takes and if the subject already has some interest in what the file does. Those that listen to files that cause them to piss their pants in public are interested in things like humiliation and being adult babies. As to the growing breasts and turning gay those are basically the results of the feminization files. Now if someone didn't have any interest in the file and they listened to it, it would only affect them a little bit. It would be so minute that people would tend to say that it didn't work but it did change the mind a little bit, making it easier for the suggestion to penetrate deeper next time. It would take a long time for a file to really begin working on a subject who wasn't into that sort of thing. There is the matter of trusting the hypnotist, if you don't trust them then the file will never work because you will not go into trance. There are those that are highly suggestible and any file would work quickly on them if they trust the hypnotist. I have heard of someone being hypnotized into doing soemthing that they would never have done, but it was done slowly over months and perhaps years. the hypnotist would start off with small suggestions to cement the subjects trust in them and to open the subject to more suggestions in the future. Each session built upon the previous sessions until the subject would be accepting things like comitting murder when before they wouldn't even have considered doing that. I can't remember where I heard it so I can't site any source for you.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby SlimSlam » July 4th, 2007, 5:18 pm

loony28 wrote:Each session built upon the previous sessions until the subject would be accepting things like comitting murder when before they wouldn't even have considered doing that. I can't remember where I heard it so I can't site any source for you.

I think that's from Zoolander. He spent a week at a day spa and they brainwashed him to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
SlimSlam

Return to Success Stories