Furniture shop

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Furniture shop

Postby blah666 » May 19th, 2007, 2:59 pm

I'd like to express my gratitude for the file, it's great. Even if I have little experience in trancing and little success, it made me feel a bit better. Thanks.
blah666
Regular
Regular

Re: Furniture shop

Postby sarnoga » May 22nd, 2007, 10:20 am

blah666 wrote:I'd like to express my gratitude for the file, it's great. Even if I have little experience in trancing and little success, it made me feel a bit better. Thanks.

It's always nice to hear from those who have listened to the files. Thanks so much blah666 for taking the time to post that you enjoyed it. I hope you continue to enjoy hypnosis and explore the many fine files on this site.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby wilkojammy » May 23rd, 2007, 12:51 pm

i cnt find this file.... what does it do :? :?:
wilkojammy

Postby sarnoga » May 23rd, 2007, 4:44 pm

wilkojammy wrote:i cnt find this file.... what does it do :? :?:

On the left side of the page select Files - Search
click the arrow to access the drop down menu,
select Sarnoga, click the search button.
You will see it in the list complete with a description.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Great file

Postby sammy1nz » July 15th, 2007, 10:34 pm

This is a really enjoyable wholesome file. Sarnoga is utterly plausible so be careful with Cum for Breakfast!
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Re: Great file

Postby sarnoga » July 16th, 2007, 7:26 am

sammy1nz wrote:This is a really enjoyable wholesome file. Sarnoga is utterly plausible so be careful with Cum for Breakfast!

Thanks sammy1nz. I am really glad that you enjoyed my file "Furnature Shop" and also that you took the time to say so in the forum. There are many good files on this site so keep listening and enjoy.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby sammy1nz » July 19th, 2007, 4:30 pm

thanks Sarnoga. Finding this site has been a real eye-opener (or perhaps eye-closer!). At times I've been utterly convinced I've been cursed. As indeed I have, cursed to enjoy suggestions I find favour with!

Amidst the files here, there are very few ones which do not touch on a fetish or sexual behaviour. Not that I'm against that! But what about a fidelity curse, causing addiction to the listener's partner. While I enjoyed listening to Cum for Breakfast, a curse promoting oral sex with the listener's partner is more likely to promote matrimonial harmony!

Thanks again for the great mpegs.

Regards

Sammy1nz
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories