Feminization Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Feminization Success

Postby cindi_xdress » July 10th, 2007, 8:52 pm

hi all i recently met Mistress Melsa on the meeting grounds forum and requested feminization. So far a big success, i've tried to trance via im b4 but with minimal success but but with Miss Melsa i trance quite easily.

so far i have an extreme urge to be sexy. smooth, fit, and flexible. I also need to grow sexy breasts, male hormones are bad. Men are gross. Girls are sexy.

my ass feels empty as well. it needs to be plugged then i feel better. my sissy clitty is begining to no longer get hard too! my nipples are sensitve and i love playing with them

my measurments right now are chest 39", waist 33", and hips 38"

i will update with my continued success weekly
Kimber
cindi_xdress

Postby donna_cd » July 11th, 2007, 5:00 am

Looks like you are on your way to being a lesbian T-Girl then.I cant imagine becoming feminine without wanting,NO .......needing a man !
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Melsa » July 12th, 2007, 10:14 pm

I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby lips69 » August 7th, 2007, 10:23 pm

i'm curious. How do you get hypnotised through im?

I've always wondered. Just figured that it would be difficult to trance if your reading the screen and typing?
lips69
Regular
Regular

Unless lots and lots of people are lieing to me

Postby sadiechan » August 20th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Then I've hypnotized about 10-15 people through mIRC or instant messenging. I've had it done on myself and I didn't go under admittedly but I always have difficulty and I can see how it worked.

Remember in trance you're not asleep, you're focused. We go into trance watching TV, playing computer games, reading a book, so I guess one can do it through text on a computer.
sadiechan

Return to Success Stories