Total incontinence

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Total incontinence

Postby SNB » September 6th, 2007, 1:18 am

Time to check again for success stories for total incontinence.

Anyone actually succeeded with that? How did you do it? Through hypnosis or other means (e.g. prolonged wearing of butt plugs etc.)

I'm personally still at a point where wetting and messing is almost natural, but still have control over it.
Love to wear the thickest protection, which is for me an Abena Abri-Form Xtra Plus medium with an additional one or two booster pads in it. This makes sure I only need to change twice or three times a day. The greatest thing is to wear a really messy one for a long long time. Just love it!

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
SNB

Re: Total incontinence

Postby Diapered_Cherub » September 6th, 2007, 10:30 am

SNB wrote:Time to check again for success stories for total incontinence.

Anyone actually succeeded with that? How did you do it? Through hypnosis or other means (e.g. prolonged wearing of butt plugs etc.)

I thought butt plugs were mere toys, not a means of acheiving bowel incontinence? is it true that prolonged wearing of them, or frequent use of them causes this? news to me
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Re: Total incontinence

Postby gregi696 » September 6th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Diapered_Cherub wrote:
SNB wrote:Time to check again for success stories for total incontinence.

I thought butt plugs were mere toys, not a means of acheiving bowel incontinence? is it true that prolonged wearing of them, or frequent use of them causes this? news to me

Prolonged wearing of a butt plug will not directly cause in continence. However what it does do is that it stretches out the anus. If your anus is not closing tightly, then you could see that would be easier for you to have an "accident" as it were.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories