Post your hypnotic experiences with Mistress Melsa and her a

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Post your hypnotic experiences with Mistress Melsa and her a

Postby kajun1 » September 16th, 2007, 3:10 pm

This is a topic dedicated to those that have had a session with them and wants to share the experience with the world.

Sadly I haven't had a session yet but I'm still hopeful!
kajun1

Postby oscarwilt » September 18th, 2007, 2:45 pm

After two sessions in the same night, I have became a lujurious cd thanks to Melsa.

My voice is more high-pitched, and i didn't even noticed until someone told me. I can talk about what's in between my legs as my sissy clit.
I have a very great desire for cum, but i can't cum myself until I play with my now puffy nipples.

And any time, someone tells me the f-word, i feel in my ass something thusting me, and only when i relax or cum the sensations disappears.

And maybe that's only the beggining.

Thank you Mistress Melsa, I am really glad to have met you.
oscarwilt

Postby kajun1 » September 19th, 2007, 5:48 am

that's a start! come on people, post more
kajun1

My bet with Melsa

Postby Triggernewbie » September 26th, 2007, 11:17 am

Hello,
my name is Mike and i gave Melsa a challenge because the first time she tried something on me didn't work, so she gave me a free session with my own content.
I was always interested in dollification. So i gave her the challenge to turn me into a female sexdoll, which is pretty hard because i'm a biological male. :roll:
She meant she could turn me into a shemale sexdoll, which i accepted with a trigger. My reward would have been another session with a free content i would like. Her reward, if she could win it a personal shemale dolly.
I'm living alone for nearly 6 months now and my exgirl left me some stuff at my place, like clothings, toys and makeup. But that i didn't told her.
Now as the session started it was easy to resist but then i was curious how far she could get me and i relaxed a bit. A few hours later, i was wearing makeup, was gagged with a ringgag, dressed like a girl and had all my male pants in ribbons. I was totally immobilized, the only name i know was Dolly and i could not speak of me as person. I was a doll. A toy for Melsa. And every time she says a phrase i feel stiffening and feeling my mind flews away. Then i only can think dollthoughts, like being plugged, gagged to surf cocks and so on... That always takes one or two minutes but i can't fight against it. The harder i fight, the more efficient it gets. I also shaved all my body hair and trim my eyebrowns.

I can say i think i lose this bet. 8O
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby kajun1 » September 27th, 2007, 8:14 am

i think he meant his underpants...
kajun1

yep

Postby Melsa » September 27th, 2007, 6:09 pm

He meant his underpants, but worry not, he had 3 pair of panties to save the day. ( I really considered having him tear up his pants in favor for the skirts too)
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby JHoffman » September 27th, 2007, 8:39 pm

Wow, haha! That's a cool story. I might want to try that with Melsa, sometime. >_>
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby Marjask » September 27th, 2007, 9:10 pm

I've been on her list for weeks now, but I dunno whether it's bad timing or not, I doubt she'll get around to me at the right time.
Marjask
Regular
Regular

Postby Triggernewbie » September 28th, 2007, 8:13 am

The only Panties I have are some G-Strings of my Exgirl. And today i bought a Cheerleaderdress and i asked the salesgirl if it would look great on me. :oops: That was pretty embrassing. But she only says that the blue one would look better. :roll:
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby fikkierthewhore » October 19th, 2007, 3:16 am

well I'm here for sometime now
i've been a slave fot many years bij nature
but hypno I tried it, it didn't work. Ive also been a crossdresser I would love nothing more than to become a restricted slave sex doll end become as whoreies as possible!

Would like to do anything for it!

Also have lots of humilliating foto's of mijself

Maybe you can help me Mistress?
fikkierthewhore

Postby reefermadness » October 19th, 2007, 10:41 pm

Mistress Melsa, I have been lurking in these forums for a while and I read alot about your instant messenger sessions, and I am really interested in having one. You can go as far as you want with me and I will not object. Please reply to me in this thread if you are interested.
reefermadness

reply to all

Postby Melsa » October 19th, 2007, 11:06 pm

Consider this a reply to everyone.

If you want a session add my email (mistressmelsa@hotmail.com) to your non yahoo msn account and send me an IM between 6 and 10 pm pst. Worry not about me being busy I'll reply asap
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » October 27th, 2007, 12:21 pm

Mistress did a session to me yesterday. I told her that, even with a different native language, i wished for it.
It was great! now i can only speak of my sissy clitty as my sissy clitty, i find my nails ugly, thinking of polish. and i feel my ass empty, needing to be filled. my nipples are puffy and for the first time without acrobatics i liked all my cum. and it was the very first time it tastes wonderful!

Thank you Mistress Melsa!
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » August 19th, 2008, 8:59 am

Could someone explain this stuff to me? I'm new to hypnosis. I've almost orgasmed throughout the EMG file: 'Ultimate orgasm'. However, trigger words aren't working as well on me. :(

I really want to become susceptible to this stuff!
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » August 19th, 2008, 10:05 am

This all sounds sooo fun. I'm too scared to try it. :-s
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby max3k » August 22nd, 2008, 2:33 am

I can safely say that Melsa means business and... that you need to be really sure of what you want before you walking down a path that might be more real than you antecipated...
max3k

Return to Success Stories