partial success with forgetting to smoke

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

partial success with forgetting to smoke

Postby shivasjoy » November 20th, 2007, 11:04 am

hi! i just wanted to thank for this file, because, since i listen to it, i just smoke less cigarettes a day! i didnt stop smoking completely, but i dont like strong cigaretts any more and i just smoke about 10 instead of 20 like i did before i started listening to this file!
maybe if i continue listening to it i`ll be able to stop smoking completely! if this happens i`ll tell you of course!
thanks!
shivasjoy
shivasjoy

Postby Consultant44 » March 19th, 2008, 10:16 pm

Can "forget to smoke" cure an addiction to smokeless tobacco?
Consultant44

Postby Apothem » March 19th, 2008, 11:15 pm

IIRC smokeless tobacco (ie skoal etc if I'm following you correctly) has much much higher amounts of nicotine, enough to kill small animals. It would be wise to consider weening yourself off of it. One half is physical and the other half is definetly mental. But the physical part will get the best of you with that, in my opinion, if you don't start working on it. If you have the will to quit that's a great start, and chances are a hypnosis file will help but it wont completely do the job. You must remember that you are dealing with a physical addiction as much as an emotional one. Another thing to consider is that cigarettes have a much much smaller amount of nicotine and usually can be quit cold turkey. It's just the cravings that get you. However with the smokeless, because of the high amounts of it, your body may go withdrawal depending on your usage. But I suppose it really does boil down to how much success you have with the file.

I've done a session with cardigan and he helped me stop smoking weed, and after that session I haven't had a craving since. I would assume that smokeless tobacco, would be a different story. You might have to do a one on one to really deal with that one.
Apothem
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » March 20th, 2008, 9:51 am

I would encourage you to try the file. It's a good file. You probably went from smoking real tobacco to the smokeless kind (most do). And in that case your mind will associate your current habit with what I refer to in the file as smoking, and it will work fine. I deal with both the physical and mental effects of smoking in the file and it makes you forget your habit more and more, so you are actually weening yourself off, if you use that file. I.e.: no abstinence.

Other than that I'd be glad to do a session with you to have you stop once and for all instead.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Consultant44 » March 20th, 2008, 4:11 pm

Well, I hate to admit this but the person in question is my wife...she picked up a dry snuff habit from her redneck mom when she was a teen and she is real sensitive about even talking about it.

she even goes through the motions of "hiding" it from me because she knows I disapprove, even though she knows I know.
Consultant44

Postby cardigan » March 20th, 2008, 5:19 pm

Well, if she's interested in quitting, she should try the file. And I'd be happy to give her a session if need be.

But when she won't talk about it and hides it from you then what are the odds that she would listen to a file about it? Does she even want to quit herself?
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Consultant44 » March 20th, 2008, 8:36 pm

I ask if I could find one that would help her quit would she be willing to try and she said "We'll talk about it"

She's not hiding it out of deception, just out of sensitivity to how much it bothers me.
Consultant44

Return to Success Stories