Questions About Train Gay Jock and Train Total Jock Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Questions About Train Gay Jock and Train Total Jock Files

Postby alwayzshiinin » February 3rd, 2008, 6:12 am

I want to start using the Train Gay/Total Jock files, but I'm worried about my IQ. I'm a math major - I need to keep my 3.7 GPA; but I also like the simplicity and lack of anxiety that comes with the jock life (Plus I really need the bod haha).

I'm thinking about going along with it and seeing what happens, but I'm a bit weary of the results.....

What suggestions would you have? :?:
alwayzshiinin

Postby bdbu » February 3rd, 2008, 10:33 am

hey bro i suggest the train total jock instead of the train gay jock because the gay jock one is a little wack. as far as ur iq yea u will get dumber and u may fight it at first but at some point u will stop caring about it you just wnt think about it. i was worried about the same thing but now im getting worse grades but i just dont really care nemore. but the train gay jock file doesnt make u dumb but it also kinda sux but wutever i say just go for the train total jock it wont make u fail just do worse.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby alwayzshiinin » February 3rd, 2008, 2:00 pm

Yeah, thats the problem lol

I want those serious research internships and big money scholarships later this year, so there goes the conflict of interest.

I think I'm gonna go through it and some other files, and then log the progress in a new journal-like thread.

If worse comes to worse, I can always "deprogram" myself if don't like it anymore. I doubt I'll go through with it though because of how addictive the files seem to be,
alwayzshiinin

Postby baby_jessica75 » February 3rd, 2008, 2:09 pm

alwayzshiinin wrote:Yeah, thats the problem lol

I want those serious research internships and big money scholarships later this year, so there goes the conflict of interest.

I think I'm gonna go through it and some other files, and then log the progress in a new journal-like thread.

If worse comes to worse, I can always "deprogram" myself if don't like it anymore. I doubt I'll go through with it though because of how addictive the files seem to be,

just out of curiousity couldn't you edit out the parts of the file that would cause you to become not so intelligent and still go for the effects that you do want? ok maybe I try too hard to avoid sterotypes but if you are a jock that doesn't mean you have to be stupid! I have known many well built people who were very intelligent. muscle size is no more attached to IQ than breast size no matter what the sterotypes are.
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby alwayzshiinin » February 3rd, 2008, 2:49 pm

baby_jessica75 wrote:

just out of curiousity couldn't you edit out the parts of the file that would cause you to become not so intelligent and still go for the effects that you do want? ok maybe I try too hard to avoid sterotypes but if you are a jock that doesn't mean you have to be stupid! I have known many well built people who were very intelligent. muscle size is no more attached to IQ than breast size no matter what the sterotypes are.

I think that the change of personality - the transformation from you to something else is what make is so hot and awesome. Plus, I've known some people to do this file and not become significantly duller or lower IQed. So it should be interesting to see what results come out of me.

Maybe it will be a change of attitude (more aggressive, confident, competitive) that will come with a laidback vocabulary and chill-jock personality but not an actual drop in IQ
alwayzshiinin

Postby baby_jessica75 » February 3rd, 2008, 3:00 pm

I hope you get all the results you desire best of luck to you
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby testry » February 3rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

I think that being asked anything against your will won't affect you. I think there is no need to ask for a file edit, the thing you dont wish to happen it just won't happen.

I am using a single file since I have a lot of trouble entering a trance. I play Lutz's induction. It is said is very powerful and really got me into a hallucination trance but the obey trigger doesnt work probably because I never feel to obey anything without questioning. So I think it is the same for you: it might work only what you wish for.
testry

Postby garibaldi » February 3rd, 2008, 5:13 pm

The Total Gay Jock file does specifically state it won't affect intelligence. So it might be what you want. Or as mentioned by others, edit the jock files to remove the reference to reducing IQ. I've started listening to the total gay jock file the past couple of days. No difference so far but I wouldn't expect anything drastic over only 3 listens.
garibaldi

Postby jockrockslycra » February 4th, 2008, 3:40 am

garibaldi wrote:The Total Gay Jock file does specifically state it won't affect intelligence. So it might be what you want. Or as mentioned by others, edit the jock files to remove the reference to reducing IQ.

The Gay jock file IS annoying, im not even bothering with it - i dont want it to be a trigger.

However, The total jock file is a bit much to edit out the dumbness pieces that are ingrained in the file... and at the same time - I kinda enjoyed it. So I think I'm going to do this:

My Sleep-Through-the-Night Hypnosis Playlist

Relaxation Induction [free file on WMM]

TrainSleepReinforce [free file on hypno-files]
TrainTotalJock [free file on WWM]
Freedom from Mental Bondage (Edited) [free file on hypno-files]
TrainBodybuilding [$10 file from hypno-files]
TrainNotShy [free file on hypno-files]
TrainWeightTraining [free file on hypno-files]
(These files on repeat as needed)

Awakening [taken from the Induction file]
jockrockslycra

Return to Success Stories