Curse Girl's Name Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Girl's Name Success

Postby AshleyJoshG » February 6th, 2008, 3:14 pm

I just completed my 3rd listening of this file and wow. It totally works and its addictive. Right away, I knew what I my girl name would and is going to be. It's just an amazing experience, a few hours ago, I saw the full effects -- I answered the phone saying "This is Ashley" they thought they had the wrong number. I also signed a few documents with my girl's name instead of my guy, so I had redo them, but no biggie, I like to see it working effectively. I looked at how much it would cost to legally change my name, jeez itds expensive. Better start saving up now, right?

Thanks hellion0 for a very effective, wonderful file!
AshleyJoshG

Postby loony28 » February 6th, 2008, 3:23 pm

Congrats on your success.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Cade » February 6th, 2008, 9:03 pm

nice going Ash ^^
Cade
Regular
Regular

Re: Curse Girl's Name Success

Postby hellion0 » February 7th, 2008, 1:59 pm

AshleyJoshG wrote:I just completed my 3rd listening of this file and wow. It totally works and its addictive. Right away, I knew what I my girl name would and is going to be. It's just an amazing experience, a few hours ago, I saw the full effects -- I answered the phone saying "This is Ashley" they thought they had the wrong number. I also signed a few documents with my girl's name instead of my guy, so I had redo them, but no biggie, I like to see it working effectively. I looked at how much it would cost to legally change my name, jeez itds expensive. Better start saving up now, right?

Thanks hellion0 for a very effective, wonderful file!
Glad to hear you've had such rapid success with the file. It's good to see that it's working, and it does help me to know just what works by seeing these successes.

And yeah, name changes are pretty expensive. It's what's stopping me from getting one, myself.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby baby_jessica75 » February 7th, 2008, 6:42 pm

can you just change your name to what ever you want or would they stop a born male from changing to a girls name?
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby Cade » February 7th, 2008, 9:02 pm

i don't think they care aslong as they get paid.
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby AshleyJoshG » February 7th, 2008, 9:25 pm

baby_jessica75 wrote:can you just change your name to what ever you want or would they stop a born male from changing to a girls name?

The good thing about picking the name Ashley is it can be androgynous to some degree, I think.
AshleyJoshG

Postby sienna » August 26th, 2008, 3:43 pm

they generally dont care...

depends on where you live though, some may have more an issue than others.. the main thing they worry about is why your doing it.. as in to hide from bills and stuff it seems..

as for ashley, its not a common boys name anymore, but it used to be. so.. i dont see a problem with it. and it is pretty
sienna

Postby Deej » October 15th, 2008, 7:27 pm

The cool thing about the name Dana, is it's already commonly associated with females instead of males. So if anything comes from any of this or some other things, I'll have a girls name set aside already. I think >>
Deej

Return to Success Stories