Trig 5 minute orgasm

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Trig 5 minute orgasm

Postby robtheman » February 28th, 2008, 5:09 pm

It works in a way, I have trained with the file for the last few days, listening to it while i sleep so like 20 times a night, somehow i was able to fall asleep with it playing, and I said the trigger, and I had an orgasm, but it only lasted 10 seconds, I want more!
robtheman

Postby Gemini » February 29th, 2008, 1:57 pm

hey - if it's having an effect, then keep at it, it can only improve :)
Gemini

Trig 5 minute orgasm

Postby hydrogenocarbonate888 » November 8th, 2010, 12:45 pm

It do seems to work. I only started to listen the filetwo days ago, but I have a great boner at every trigger 8O . With the comments, it looks encouraging :o
hydrogenocarbonate888

Postby darkenedav » November 8th, 2010, 3:54 pm

interesting responses! Can whole heartedly go "do more" to this one lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby TSD88 » November 18th, 2010, 8:29 am

I'm having trouble with it. I think I need to listen *a lot* more often, as I can only listen about once or twice a day right now, and for the foreseeable future. I certainly hope it works eventually. I'm a bit frustrated, but will keep at it. Glad it is working for others!
TSD88

Postby KBhypno » December 26th, 2010, 1:41 pm

This is the first file I've used. I have no experience with hypnotism, and just recently starting with meditating.

I listened to it last night, by itself with no other induction etc. I was able to get into a mild trance, I think.

Today I also looped it in the background thru my computer speakers, in the hope that subliminally it would sink further into my subconscious.

The trigger does trigger a response.

Today I did not have a 5 minute orgasm, but it was a good one! One of the best I've had in some time. After a longer than usual buildup, I reached the point where I would normally ejaculate and was able to hold it off for about 5 seconds or so, just riding that plateau for as long as I could.

The trigger does make me aroused too, no matter my state of mind. It's not orgasmic, but it does feel good.

I think this one is worthy of further work on my part. Tonight I will meditate to an induction before I listen to this file again. I want to be in a deep trance. [/u]
KBhypno

Postby Korusi » May 12th, 2011, 3:43 pm

I think I've had some success with this file... I do feel shivers but not what I call orgasm... I wonder if its more for dry cums or if it's supposed to shake you to the point that it's almost unbearable like the file suggests. I will try to do this maybe for a month straight; maybe that will make it work if I can ingrain it deeply in my mind.

However with some help I do have some amazing feelings if I help it along. However it doesn't continue to run through me. If encouraged and reminded I may put my progress here till we get the desired result.... which would be feeling so orgasmic that I never want to leave the house hahaha.
Korusi
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories