Sexual preference changing?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sexual preference changing?

Postby cisvestite » February 29th, 2008, 4:44 am

Has anyone has had any success with trainsexwomen or trainsexmen. I noted that at least one person has claimed an impressive effect from curseforcedgay in another thread.

For my part I'm a predominantly gay guy who has a fetish for hypnosis and for the idea of changing sexual preference (weird, I know). I'm skeptical of the feasibility of such changes, but intrigued nonetheless (I have only recently been in a hypnotic trance and was a bit surprised that this wasn't bullshit).

This isn't for any social reasons (pretty much all of my acquaintances know me as gay and I'd feel I had to explain myself if I did start a relationship with a woman, though that's kind of a turn on too). It's more about satisfying my personal desires.

So far, I've listened three times to trainsexwomen coupled with Cardigan's "deep trance" and I guess I'll keep a running record here. So far not noticing much of anything (though I do enter trance pretty deeply), but if anyone has any advice or stories about success or failure I'd appreciate it.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby angelcraves » March 3rd, 2008, 4:54 pm

cursed just immediately seems to attract me, as more powerful
maybe a curseoppositesexlust would be a popular file?
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby homerj1620 » March 4th, 2008, 5:47 pm

I finally got around to finishing up something I've been wanting to do for a while: make a CurseForcedStraight file. I based it off of darkknight's curse lesbian file and I just uploaded it. It's computer generated with a female voice.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby XFoX » March 7th, 2008, 12:51 am

You know, the preference change ones didn't work but wow... Curse Straight.. lol
XFoX

Postby Janis_en_femme » June 10th, 2008, 4:01 pm

I started to listen to TrainSexMen and CurseForcedGay files just out of curiosity. I only listened to them a couple of times. As it turns out, I'm highly susceptible.
One night I wanted to have sex with my wife but I couldn't get excited by her. I fantiasized about being sucked off by a man and I got hard.
Needless to say, I immediate;y started listening to TrainSexWomen, PussyLover and CursedStraight file.
My neterosexual relationship with my wife has returned.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Postby cisvestite » June 11th, 2008, 8:59 pm

Ah, I've sort of forgotten about this lately, and never did stick with it. I am happy enough being bisexual at the level I feel myself to be now (It's nicer than liking exclusively one sex).

I've been concentrating on something like a jock transformation lately instead. It's kind of more fun than the overtly sexual stuff and I feel like it's an improvement rather than simply a change (I'm removing suggestions related to intelligence-loss, as I want to be strong in mind and body).

But it is nice having this stuff around too, in case I want to get a kink some time.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories