Anal Exasty Pay File, any success?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Anal Exasty Pay File, any success?

Postby CLW » November 30th, 2008, 9:42 pm

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has tried Anal Exstacy by cardigan.
CLW

Postby CLW » December 1st, 2008, 2:47 am

guess not, or noone on the forums at least, well, im a virgin, and im gonna start listenign to it, and see what happens. wish me luck (anyone in Louisiana should come "test" to see if its working hehe)
CLW

Postby Cade » December 1st, 2008, 4:26 pm

you have to be patient for replies.
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » December 1st, 2008, 6:41 pm

Cade wrote:you have to be patient for replies.

REALLY patient.
Also, most people may want to purchase a file but are under the constraint of uncertainty; a test or a review upon such files would be necessary in order to provide benefit to both peers; the seller and purchaser.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Anal Exasty Pay File, any success?

Postby Jules_Jewels » December 2nd, 2008, 9:35 am

CLW wrote:Hey I was just wondering if anyone has tried Anal Exstacy by cardigan.

Erm, I'm usually fairly fond of anal so the file wasn't starting for scratch, but after listening I was seriously obsessed with getting bigger things inside me, ended up fisting myself and my plug now feels too small. Plus it does seem to leave you daydreaming about ass play during odd empty moments a lot more than usual, left the file off for a week or two and realised what a difference it had made to my thoughts. Seem to make everything feel more fun too, I recommend it, my then I seem to get on well with Cardigan's files.
Jules_Jewels

Re: Anal Exasty Pay File, any success?

Postby lettuce » December 2nd, 2008, 6:03 pm

Jules_Jewels wrote:Plus it does seem to leave you daydreaming about ass play during odd empty moments a lot more than usual

That's probably the only thing that prevents me from wanting to try it. I'm already easily distracted, and it'd be quite troublesome if it'd happen more often with dirtier thoughts.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories