Curse body of an 18 year old girl

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse body of an 18 year old girl

Postby loony28 » July 20th, 2007, 1:50 pm

Hello everybody, I've been listening to this file for a few days now and I believe that it's working for me. Parts of my skin are feeling softer and smoother than they did before and there's just this sense that things are changing deep inside my body. I was wondering if anybody else who has been listening has noticed any changes in their body or how they feel.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » July 20th, 2007, 6:28 pm

I had a similar thing happen a few years ago while experimenting with some self-induced hypnosis. However, most of the changes reversed once I stopped my program.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » July 21st, 2007, 9:37 pm

Well I'm not going to stop listening to the file. It's something that I've wanted for a long time.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » July 22nd, 2007, 9:23 am

You've got me interested. I think I'll revive some of my old hypnosis techniques.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » July 22nd, 2007, 1:47 pm

Other than what I've said so far there doesn't seem to be a lot happening. It will be a long slow proccess but I hope that it will be completed in about a year though it could take longer. I'll keep you informed if there are any physical changes.

the file has been downloaded over 100 times so there must be more people listening to this file than just me. So if you have listened to it and have noticed some changes then please share.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby alonewolf » February 11th, 2009, 1:08 am

I find this file the most interesting,out of all the ones ,I listened too(mostly fem curses).This one I think i was up too about 6 listenes in my first two weeks of joining WMM .Some of the others i repeated once or twice.But never really felt defferent after any of them.The most I seem to
have gotten out of them, was a bit tingly while listening.Maybe once I actually came close too falling asleep.Anyway Curse 18 yearold girl I think whould be the most interesting if it worked.Be like starting adult hood over,but as a female...lol.Then again perhappes the exaplation of what happened too me whould be the joke.
alonewolf

Postby MacGyver » February 11th, 2009, 4:11 pm

for me, it was one of the hardest files to trance with, and after a week or so, i stopped trying with it. i could not get deep enough to even get the tingly sensations for some reason, i dont know, maybe my mind was trying to listen too hard or something, then again, my mind seems to pick out just peices of the files it wants and leaves the rest go.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Lostone0 » February 11th, 2009, 8:15 pm

I've been trying to trance, but everytime I go under, my body stretches itself on its own which brings me out of it every time. So you guys are getting better results than I am.
Lostone0

Postby MacGyver » February 11th, 2009, 9:21 pm

well, one thing i found, when the voice comin through the earbuds sez to relax, i pause the mp3 player and stretch, especially my legs, then when i am done stretching and taken a deep breath or 4, i get into a comfortable posistion and press play then go about trying to get into trance.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby alonewolf » February 11th, 2009, 10:10 pm

earbuds is that the trick? I have a new pair of logitec Z4 speakers that picks up sounds that should only play through head phones.which I tried on a couple of sights one general music type,and on htis other hypnotic sight wishes i think its called-anyway ..there really sencetive speakers- i guess you could say.But maybe if i want too play withtthese files i should get headphones...
alonewolf

Postby Kenn » February 12th, 2009, 4:19 am

Speakers should be fine, unless you're using a binaural fine.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » February 12th, 2009, 7:45 am

well, the main reason i use earbuds is that with earphones, there is alot more outside noise i hear and less of what the person on the file is saying, not only that but, the mp3 players i have, their volume levels do not get high enough to use headphones, it sounds like the file is just someone mumbling, the ear buds sound clear and i dont have to turn the volume so high.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby alonewolf » February 12th, 2009, 1:35 pm

I see thanks Kenn and Macgyver:
I'll keep this in mind next time i play.
alonewolf

Return to Success Stories