curse forced gay

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse forced gay

Postby sleepy134 » January 26th, 2009, 8:49 pm

apparently captured by this file. I listen twice a day for week now. so far
quite unwilling but will listen for while more. Absolutely no wish to be gay
I think i'll test the forced part. wish me luck or feel sorry for me.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby DazDude » January 28th, 2009, 5:35 pm

Be careful what you wish for :D
If You Cannot Read This then you are NOT Hypnotized ;)
DazDude
Regular
Regular

forced gay

Postby sleepy134 » January 29th, 2009, 2:48 am

forced to miss two days.(hospital stay) reduced listens to one a day.
also listen to EVIL series, Stroke sissy, Trig slave, SCUM, and a few more.
What can you recommend for a very old man with a lot of time to kill?
thanks for the post. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

curse forced gay

Postby sleepy134 » February 8th, 2009, 6:26 am

it placed forced gay behind hypno loss, could be a mistake. file not as
frightening as it once was. more later
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Forced gay

Postby kaiser » February 16th, 2009, 1:46 pm

yeah, I listened to this file a few times. I have always been Bi/Gay but regret everytime I am with a man sexually. This file really did not help me much. Unless it took so long as to start working, 6 months later (like old man cock slut) I am more accepting, at least it seems, of my desires to service men and old men in general. As I mentioned in another post. I do not even need to find an old man attractive to want to suck him off. He just has to want to have me suck him. off.

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » February 17th, 2009, 5:36 am

Kaiser--maybe you just need to find the right guy.

Or maybe you enjoy the feeling of regret/guilt or have just made a habit of it. Our society does place a lot of pressure on a man to not be gay and maybe you have internalized that.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

ftslave67

Postby kaiser » February 23rd, 2009, 3:19 pm

It is possible that I have internalized my desire to be straight so much that I regret my feelings towards men. Maybe it is also that all the men I am with "do not live up to," what I want them to be in my mind? Maybe I just really hate cumming and wish I could find men who want to eliminate that from my life. I do not know I fantasize about being used and abused by men to the point that they treat me like a worthless object.

Yet I also realize that I could probably never live that kind of life. So god only knows what happens next. I still find myself desiring to suck older men off. I still "freak" out when I cum. I know I do not enjoy the feelings of regret/guilt at all, but maybe it reminds me that I want something else in life too.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » February 23rd, 2009, 5:23 pm

Good that you want more than that (sex) in life. But, "it's not all bad, is it?" (cumming) Maybe you should go to some sort of counseling or try to define better what it is that you want out of life. Although, even at the ripe old age of 49 I have to admit that I haven't completely figured that out for myself yet!

You needn't be freaked out by cumming--it's a natural experience that your body can accomplish even without your help (as in a wet dream)--just think of it as an "assisted" wet dream!

There are a gazillion guys out there, and some of them are good guys that don't just want to use you for sex. Can be hard to find, but you should work at it, because it's important. And you seem like a good guy yourself, so you won't have a problem. Just try to define what you want, and take steps toward getting it--you deserve it.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

ftslave

Postby kaiser » February 27th, 2009, 9:45 am

I think that the cumming itself is not what freaks me out, but what I was doing/thinking about before I came. Having sex with a man always causes conflict in my head afterward. Mainly because part of me is saying, i do not want this kind of life. After I have cum that part of my mind is much more prominent in thinking than the part that says, "this is a lot of fun and I want it more often."

Oh well, I guess I can not have everything I want in life.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby MYTY90 » March 10th, 2009, 12:27 pm

My friend and I are trying the curse gay file He's straight and im bi. After seeing it work with ppl it sholud be intersting
MYTY90
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories