Custom file - Pregnant Catgirl success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Custom file - Pregnant Catgirl success

Postby oscarwilt » May 20th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Hi everyone,

Although I have written only a few posts, I have been here for a long time.
Usually, I listened to Quickpregnancy and TrigPregnancy trigger, for the feeling of the bloated belly and milky tits.
After listening to the files, or being triggered, I felt heavy, with so much weight on my chest and soreness, and a big heavy feeling on my belly, feeling so bloated and unable to keep my balance.

Then I became interested in catgirls, so I tried a few - like LRHouseCat - with also relative success. My face stretched a bit, like a muzzle, and I acted like a cat, unable to walk normally, or talk like a human, feeling also the tail.

Even then, I couldn't never see myself as what the file explained, so I asked for a custom file to EMG, and then I had the Pregnant Catgirl time.
So, I will explain the time I had the greatest sucess, after two weeks, listening daily to the file, in order to encourage to all of you to buy custom files to EMG

The file first transforms you into a girl, then makes you 9 month pregnant, and finally turns you into a catgirl for some time.
When I woke up, as I was lying in bed in the dark, I felt a bit strange, so I tried to leave the bed, but instead I was in all fours on my bed.
Then I felt it, a big heavy belly hanging and swaying as I moved. Also, I felt my chest also hanging. It was difficult to move, as the weight pulled me down, but the sensation was incredible, so I moaned, but instead I let a "meow". I became more aware I was a catgirl, as I felt the tail and how my hands were numb, more like paws.
And so after the time passed, I was unable to see myself as human, I saw myself as giant pregnant cat. Finally, I rested on my bed, feeling sleepy, and waking up after a few hours, seeing myself as human.

Other times it's not that succesful, but I think it's a good example for all who doubt buying custom file - They are the best!
oscarwilt

Return to Success Stories