Latex love doll plus tip for other files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Latex love doll plus tip for other files

Postby SDoll » May 27th, 2009, 11:38 pm

I couldn't lay there for an hour I think because I didn't have an owner and I wanted to get up and find one. But one thing I did that helped the effect was turn on the T.V. I set the T.V. on a timer so that it would turn on a minute after the file was over. When it turned on it really added to the effect, I was just another object in the room. I was a good doll, waiting for my owner who left the T.V. on.

So to add something to certain files, like freezing flies, or files where you transform into an animal, try having the T.V. turn on after the file is over. It makes the file harder to fight and it's better than laying there in silence, waiting to be used.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Gemini » May 28th, 2009, 3:03 am

mmm, could you please post more details? I love the thought of this file, and I'd be amazing to hear more of your experiences with it.
Gemini

Postby SDoll » June 4th, 2009, 8:29 pm

Well I've been listening to the file on and off since I got it with moderate success. I love the freezing files so I had some practice on that part. But imagining myself as a doll was a little harder since I've never actually seen a latex love doll in person. But sometime after I got the file I found the site dollstories.net.

So I've been reading a lot of those stories, and they've helped me imagine what it would be like. Another big thing that helped was I recently got to try a Vac Bed. So I felt what it was like to be covered in latex, and I couldn't move. So when I listened to the file again all of that really helped.

When the file was over, I really couldn't move. Not only that, I really couldn't feel my body. I also didn't really want to move. I was mindless, except for the feeling of wanting to be used. But I also felt like I had no owner, and I wanted one so bad! Of course being a good dolly, I layed there waiting for someone to use me. It was intense, and if I did have an owner to reinforce that I'm just their doll, I'm sure I could be like that for an hour (or more ;) ). But that's just me, I'm sure others can lay there for an hour all by themselves.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Triggernewbie » October 7th, 2009, 7:20 am

I was curious about that file, so i purchased it and listen to it.

First time it only relaxed me and made me rather horny but nothing else. A few listenings later i started to feel stiff but not like a doll. Btw i'm a male and the love doll in this file is female. So i kept on track and was listening more. After the last listening i woke up and was unable to move like sara described. But more like that my mind was whiped out and had only thoughts like "i need to be used" and "i'm a good doll". I felt my body but it felt like latex and i felt holes where there shouldn't be one for males 8O

I was alone and had the big desire to be used, but there was no one. I hope that the effect will come after a few listening more. It was a great experience.
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories