Panty-Wetting Princess

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Panty-Wetting Princess

Postby cumslutsissy » June 14th, 2009, 9:31 am

I just started using it and I've wet four times! And I don't even need new panties! No one will tell me otherwise.

If you want to send me a message and humiliate me or abuse me verbally please do...
cumslutsissy
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » June 21st, 2009, 10:14 pm

Well, it's good to hear that you know what you want. :P
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslutsissy » June 22nd, 2009, 7:43 am

thank you for making me see im a big girl!!
cumslutsissy
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » June 22nd, 2009, 10:02 pm

Seems like an interesting file idea. Would be interested to try it, but the suggestions seem too much like "always-on" to me. Would be nice to see a version that just wakes up 'princess' when you're wearing panties, without making you need to wear them all the time.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterHMH » June 22nd, 2009, 11:45 pm

Well, I think that's just a matter of the strength of your will...I do believe it is a desire; a burning desire, sure, but if you really want to, you can fight it...
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 6th, 2009, 12:32 pm

Well, this file certainly had some effect on me, though probably not the expected one.

I downloaded because I was curious about how you'd phrase those suggestions. Wouldn't try it, as it could be too disruptive to my RL concerns. Apparently I forgot to tell my random playlist generator :P

I woke up suddenly, knowing I had to listen to the previous file again (though not remembering what it was until I heard the disclaimer).

I'll leave it in the playlist for now ... if anyone wants to hear about further progress, let me know (I'll probably post a journal entry now, with a bit more detail)

Interesting file
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories