Five minute orgasm (orgasm had worked!)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Five minute orgasm (orgasm had worked!)

Postby livelonger8 » July 9th, 2009, 5:45 pm

After six or so months in an effect to become fully susceptible, or as possible, to hypnosis, I had finally experiences an orgasm of high intensity (greater than usual), that was full body and for extensive periods of time.

Unconsciously, whilst in trance, my perception was somewhat peculiar, although I had comprehended every word the hypnotist spoke - EMG, without thought, accepting the suggestions. He had spoken the trigger phrase at some point that had caused my body to start producing an orgasm - the feeling was incredible, and was of the nicest and best orgasm I had ever experienced! It was also incontrollable, and the greater its intensity, as an unfortunate consequence, my conscious mind had began awakening.

However, initially, this did not subside the orgasm! The orgasm had lasted for a period of 2 minutes, full body and was increasing in intensity!

:D
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 10th, 2009, 8:32 pm

You're saying that you listened to 5min orgasm over a period of 6 months? Or you trained yourself to be more succeptible through other files?
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » July 11th, 2009, 7:57 am

Hypnosisdragon wrote:You're saying that you listened to 5min orgasm over a period of 6 months? Or you trained yourself to be more succeptible through other files?

I had trained myself to become more receptive to hypnosis files, although, I did listen to the five min orgasm file a lot last year.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Wonkeydonkey » August 5th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Wow, well done! :D

I myself have sort of experienced this, but for me it was as if i had to almost will it a long and not just out of the blue so to speek.
Wonkeydonkey

Postby livelonger8 » August 6th, 2009, 6:51 pm

It worked again last night when falling into a trance (I was listening to the cum torture file (last night))! My body was completely relaxed and I started saying random trigger phrases and had started to feel intense pleasure deriving from my anal sphincter towards my genitals and had then started to feel an intense full body orgasm, increasing by each moment. Whilst the orgasm was increasing, I had started to feel as if I was going to explode. However, the orgasm had calmed after two minutes - almost as if it had reached a certain limit, and I hadn't exploded but was close!
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Wonkeydonkey » August 8th, 2009, 3:55 am

Nice! keep at it, who knows where it will take you :lol:
Wonkeydonkey

Return to Success Stories